Windows 10: Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Java Edition a long time ago and was eligible to receive Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free. I got the code for the free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jack3987, Jan 10, 2020.

1. jack3987 Win User

Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I purchased Minecraft Java Edition a long time ago and was eligible to receive Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free. I got the code for the free upgrade, and redeemed it with no problems on my old Surface Pro 4.

I recently got a Lenovo Legion Y530 and I can't redownload Minecraft Windows 10 edition on the same Microsoft account. I checked my owned library and going to the app purchase screen says I don't own any versions of Minecraft. I even logged into my Minecraft Account, retrieved the code and putting it into the windows store and it said that I had already redeemed this code. All of the other apps I have purchased aren't appearing in my library too. The only game it said I own was Candy Crush Saga.

I really don't know what to do and I should own a version of Minecraft as I purchased the Java edition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jack3987, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 10, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Store and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Store Minecraft Edition

2. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store: I bought Bedrock edition along with Java for maybe a year now i quitted last 2019 because of device problems now i have new computer i check microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 edition is not purchased and when im trying to open it microsoft store crashes...
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  5. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I would like to know if since I own Minecraft on Xbox one, if I could use my account on the Microsoft Store to get it for free on PC. Thanks, Gabe...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: If I use the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition's free trial, am I then required to buy one of the bundles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb24bb64-618d-4263-91a5-86420f89e665
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I tried to upgrade my java edition of minecraft to windows 10 edition but it says the code is already redeemed. I checked my order history and it is there but when I click download it just gives me the same used code....
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello i played Minecraft Windows 10 edition before on my older ssd disk. and now i got a new ssd disk. I wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friend but i can play just the demo version and i have bought Minecraft a year or more ago. i log in as always and it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been trying for at least a year now to use my windows 10 edition Minecraft key that I have with my java edition of Minecraft. It's been saying that there was another time when the code was used. Even though I never used it, can you fix it or help me, Please?...