Windows 10: Windows Store and other Windows services aren't working Help Please

Discus and support Windows Store and other Windows services aren't working Help Please in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for reading this and hopefully attempting to help me. I've had a problem for a while now, the problem being I can't use certain... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CustomerOne, May 4, 2020.

1. Windows Store and other Windows services aren't working Help Please

Hello and thank you for reading this and hopefully attempting to help me. I've had a problem for a while now, the problem being I can't use certain windows features like the store and media player, photo viewer. This started ever since I ran this command
    Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase . I was trying to clear up disk space and they recommended it to me. I've tried a ton of ways to fix this problem by utilizing the powershell, wsreset.exe, but to no avail. If you can help me please reply ASAP!

:)

CustomerOne, May 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2020
  3. Windows Store Service (WSService) always stops

Hi Daryl,

As you are facing issues with Windows Store services and unable to download any apps, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made nay changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Step 2: I suggest you to try to start the Windows Store service and set it up as Automatic and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run
      command, type Services.msc and press
      Enter.
    • Search for Windows Store service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Step 3: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps
    troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access the Windows Store app, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 4, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store and other Windows services aren't working Help Please

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store and other Windows services aren't working Help Please

1. Windows Store and other Windows services aren't working Help Please - Similar Threads - Store services aren't

2. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  3. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  4. MS Store and apps aren't working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store and apps aren't working.: Most of the apps such as settings , Microsoft store , and 3rd parties from the store including NVIDIA Control Panel aren't working. It ends up giving a bar acting like if its going to install. I made this Gaming PC 2 weeks ago and Its not working with any apps. How can I fix...
  5. MS Store and apps aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store and apps aren't working.: Most of the apps such as settings , Microsoft store , and 3rd parties from the store including NVIDIA Control Panel aren't working. It ends up giving a bar acting like if its going to install. I made this Gaming PC 2 weeks ago and Its not working with any apps. How can I fix...
  6. MS Store and apps aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows not working please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not working please help: [IMG]So im a little paranoid as ive never had this kind of issue in the past so im just gonna write timeline of events, any help would be really appreciated as i need to get my pc working as soon as possible for uni So my computer had usually always been fine, I’ve not had...
  8. Please help, windows search service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, windows search service: So i wanted to search a file with file explorer but apparently search indexing was turned off, so i went ahead and tried to turn it on, guess what i couldn't, "modify" is greyed out and rebuild in the advanced tab does absolutely nothing. i looked it up and it seemed to have...
  9. Please help. Windows not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. Windows not working: Hello. I have windows 10 on a brand new pc I built few days ago. Everything was fine I have downloaded a few games from the official launchers. I was playing assetto corsa and then it crashed and I couldn’t get out of the application so I had to shutdown. When it booted I now...
  10. Windows Audio Service Not Working Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Service Not Working Please help: Clownfish made me turn off something and now nothing is working the sound menu says that there's nothing installed please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-audio-service-not-working-please-help/e5b855ac-41c7-416a-a242-1802123f4bf4