Windows 10: Windows Store and Update Don't Work

Discus and support Windows Store and Update Don't Work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It all started after I upgraded to v20H2 of Windows 10 which was a bad idea; "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". The store stopped working and upgrades... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eugene's DIY Den, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Windows Store and Update Don't Work

It all started after I upgraded to v20H2 of Windows 10 which was a bad idea; "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". The store stopped working and upgrades no longer happened. I tried doing a Windows reset, but it didn't work. Next I tried a repair install and that didn't rectify the problem either. I don't want to do a fresh install because of the amount of work involved and possibly experience further problems. I can cope with no Windows updates, but I need to get the Store working because I have a screen dimming issue and the only way I can rectify that is by downloading the Intel Graphics Com

:)

Eugene's DIY Den, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows Store and Update Don't Work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 25, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 25, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Windows Store and Update Don't Work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows Store and Update Don't Work

1. Windows Store and Update Don't Work - Similar Threads - Store Update Don't

2. Windows Updates don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates don't work: Hi, I blocked all inbound and outbound traffic using PowerShell:Set-NetFirewallProfile -All -DefaultInboundAction Block -DefaultOutboundAction BlockI allowed Windows Updates using the following command, but the updates don't work. New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName 'Allow...
  3. Windows Updates don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates don't work: Hi, I blocked all inbound and outbound traffic using PowerShell:Set-NetFirewallProfile -All -DefaultInboundAction Block -DefaultOutboundAction BlockI allowed Windows Updates using the following command, but the updates don't work. New-NetFirewallRule -DisplayName 'Allow...
  4. Windows Update and Microsoft Store update don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store update don't work: I run Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. Recently, I had to rebuild my system; after the rebuild, I found that Windows Update and Microsoft Store app updating don't work--they don't download and install updates. Specifically, WU starts downloading...
  5. Windows Update and Microsoft Store update don't work

Windows Update and Microsoft Store update don't work: I run Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. Recently, I had to rebuild my system; after the rebuild, I found that Windows Update and Microsoft Store app updating don't work--they don't download and install updates. Specifically, WU starts downloading...
  6. Microsoft Store and Windows Update don't work porperly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Windows Update don't work porperly: Hello,I have an issue with the Microsoft store that it takes a really long time to load, as in multiple hours. My laptop isn't slow and my internet works fine for everything else I do but I've had this issue with the Microsoft Store for a while. Also when it finally did load...
  7. Microsoft store don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store don't work: Hi, I'm having the following problem with the store:When I try to open any game, the screen freezes, and I can't help but quit. I was advised to use Software Repair Tool, but it doesn't work stopping at 21% I'm in Italy, is that the problem?I can't find anything around, can...
  8. Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work?: I want to edit a review I made but I can't sort reviews. When I try to purchase in app for a premium version the paypal pop up doesn't work either. Clicking seems to not have effect on a bunch of stuff. I tried restarting, is there a way to reinstall the Microsoft app store?...
  9. Microsoft Store and apps don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and apps don't work: Around a month ago, I noticed that the microsoft store and the apps weren't working. When I try to open them, they close after a few seconds they were opened. I tried many powershell and command prompt solutions, but they didn't work. I also tried wsreset.exe, but it did not...
  10. Windows apps and app stores don't work

Windows apps and app stores don't work: Hi, I have found that the Windows 10 app store disappeared from my system, apps like calculator installed through the app store do not start. The most strange thing is that all those apps has some strange strings appended in front of the original app names. By clicking...