Windows 10: Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

Discus and support Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got the Xbox game pass but didn't realize it went through the Microsoft store in installing and playing the games. For a while whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogerXY, May 1, 2021.

1. RogerXY Win User

Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

I recently got the Xbox game pass but didn't realize it went through the Microsoft store in installing and playing the games. For a while whenever I have gone to the store and tried to install a game or app it starts installing then when it tries to "obtaining liscence" it stops installing and gives me this error code 0x80070005. Similarly, when I try to install a gamepass game it will let me install it then when I go to launch it will give me this error message NieR:Automata_PC is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again.

:)

RogerXY, May 1, 2021

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, May 1, 2021
  3. ParkT Win User
    Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft.

When I try to run a game, instead I get the Windows store page for Gaming Services (which shows as being installed).

Ive tried re-installing the the Gaming Services but I still cannot get the gamepass-based game to run.

ParkT, May 1, 2021
  4. Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

Cannot get XBOX Gamepass App to open/uninstall

About two weeks ago my XBOX app stopped working. It used to be called the XBOX Gamepass Beta but it seems to have recently been updated and is now Called "XBox" and is part of Windows now.

Clicking to start presents me with the Green XBox loading screen but then it dissapears/nothing happens.

I've tried to go to Apps & Features to uninstall but get:

"We couldn't uninstall Xbox. The operation did not complete unsuccessfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073cfa, in case you need it."

I've searched and tried numerous suggestions online but nothing solves the issue.

This is for Xbox, Version 2010.1001.9.0. Terminate/Reset/Repair has no effect. I've tried Windows Store Apps Cleaner but to remove but get "Failed to remove 'Microsoft.GamingApp'. This package is part of Windows core applications and cannot be uninstalled."

StephenYYC, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

1. Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass - Similar Threads - Store Xbox Gamepass

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  4. Xbox Gamepass Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass Error: I'm experiencing an issue with Xbox Game Pass. When I download a game and try to launch it, I receive a "file system error" -2015294512. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass-error/582f7f7f-51ea-4cd8-a9aa-6f9e5977d585
  5. Xbox Gamepass Error

Xbox Gamepass Error: I'm experiencing an issue with Xbox Game Pass. When I download a game and try to launch it, I receive a "file system error" -2015294512. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass-error/582f7f7f-51ea-4cd8-a9aa-6f9e5977d585
  6. Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games: I've recently purchased the game pass on my windows 11 laptop and whenever I try to open a game after downloading them it gives me an issue like this - "Gang Beasts is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  7. Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games

Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games: I've recently purchased the game pass on my windows 11 laptop and whenever I try to open a game after downloading them it gives me an issue like this - "Gang Beasts is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  8. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  9. Xbox Gamepass

Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  10. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...