Windows 10: Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

Discus and support Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got the Xbox game pass but didn't realize it went through the Microsoft store in installing and playing the games. For a while whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogerXY, May 1, 2021.

1. RogerXY Win User

Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

I recently got the Xbox game pass but didn't realize it went through the Microsoft store in installing and playing the games. For a while whenever I have gone to the store and tried to install a game or app it starts installing then when it tries to "obtaining liscence" it stops installing and gives me this error code 0x80070005. Similarly, when I try to install a gamepass game it will let me install it then when I go to launch it will give me this error message NieR:Automata_PC is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again.

:)

RogerXY, May 1, 2021

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, May 1, 2021
  3. ParkT Win User
    Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft.

When I try to run a game, instead I get the Windows store page for Gaming Services (which shows as being installed).

Ive tried re-installing the the Gaming Services but I still cannot get the gamepass-based game to run.

ParkT, May 1, 2021
  4. Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

Cannot get XBOX Gamepass App to open/uninstall

About two weeks ago my XBOX app stopped working. It used to be called the XBOX Gamepass Beta but it seems to have recently been updated and is now Called "XBox" and is part of Windows now.

Clicking to start presents me with the Green XBox loading screen but then it dissapears/nothing happens.

I've tried to go to Apps & Features to uninstall but get:

"We couldn't uninstall Xbox. The operation did not complete unsuccessfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073cfa, in case you need it."

I've searched and tried numerous suggestions online but nothing solves the issue.

This is for Xbox, Version 2010.1001.9.0. Terminate/Reset/Repair has no effect. I've tried Windows Store Apps Cleaner but to remove but get "Failed to remove 'Microsoft.GamingApp'. This package is part of Windows core applications and cannot be uninstalled."

StephenYYC, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass

1. Windows Store and Xbox Gamepass - Similar Threads - Store Xbox Gamepass

2. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...
  3. Xbox (gamepass) windows store app not displaying installed apps. Is there a way to scan for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (gamepass) windows store app not displaying installed apps. Is there a way to scan for...: I recently noticed that all my games are missing in the Xbox app for Windows 10, but are still accessible through windows search and are still in the WindowsApps folder. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it an update or have I done something wrong submitted by...
  4. redeem giftcode xbox gamepass for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeem giftcode xbox gamepass for pc: I have trouble is I can't use the code, I got this code from the nitro subscription. Please help me, thank you.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-giftcode-xbox-gamepass-for-pc/ef6bc359-dafa-43fc-9f3c-865bceb6b430
  5. Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app: It has been over 12 hours now since I purchased gamepass ultimate and It refuses to show up I believe it has something to do with the fact that when i check subscriptions through the app it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load", but I'm not sure...
  6. XBOX Gamepass pc edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Gamepass pc edition: Hello, I found on the Microsoft website that Buying Xbox subscription will include a free discord nitro for 3 months. I also noticed that Xbox game pass for pc is 1$ on first month. I use discord and wanted to buy nitro for a long time. I was looking for some offers and found...
  7. Xbox Gamepass and full screen thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass and full screen thing: TL;DR: I played Ori and the Blind Forest in Xbox's App with Gamepass, and it has been the most horrible experience I've ever had with games in Windows, not because of the game IT'S GORGEOUS AND SO SO SO GOOD. But I'd rather get my pc with multiple viruses than having to play...
  8. Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues: I've been using the XGP PC beta for a while now with no issues until this morning, when I tried to install the Masterchief collection. My network died briefly shortly after I started the download (about 500mb in) and the app 'glitched' and said that the game had fully...
  9. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks: I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access to it as well or do I...
  10. Xbox GamePass PC - The Messenger not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox GamePass PC - The Messenger not launching: Hello, i just bought the GamePass Pc subscriptions. I've already downloaded other games like, Ori and A Plague Tale, and those works just fine, but when i downloaded the messenger and try to launch it i get this error "The Messenger al momento non è disponibile nel tuo...