Windows 10: windows store and youtube

Discus and support windows store and youtube in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all I have a sudden issue with windows store,i cant downloadf any app,what it says is:couldnt download retry shortly. I also have a problem with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Snowy11, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Snowy11 Win User

windows store and youtube

Hi all

I have a sudden issue with windows store,i cant downloadf any app,what it says is:couldnt download retry shortly.

I also have a problem with youtube weather its chrome or edge,it stutters and doesn't play smoothly even in hd or 4k.

Streaming from my apple tv or smartphone is perfect but not windows any ideas?

:)

Snowy11, Feb 14, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Ian Sal Win User

internet explorer - youtube video while locked.

For this scenario, we would further suggest the following:

• Download a third party app from Windows Store, which does play Youtube videos even when the screen is locked.
    • Send your feedback to Youtube customer support about this particular concern.
    • Update to Windows 10 as Lumia 735 is upgradable.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. windows store and youtube - Similar Threads - store youtube

2. PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load: Randomly my PC has stopped loading apps very specific ones i dont know why, also it doesnt load sites like youtube. I have completely reset my PC whiped everything and i still have the same problem. I have tried windows ISO and that doesnt work and the problem never occured...
  3. PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC half loads some apps like microsoft store and websites like youtube doesnt load: Randomly my PC has stopped loading apps very specific ones i dont know why, also it doesnt load sites like youtube. I have completely reset my PC whiped everything and i still have the same problem. I have tried windows ISO and that doesnt work and the problem never occured...
  4. Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?: I have just got an Acer Laptop for Christmas, and I'm trying to set it up for my work. However, I cannot seem to get the YouTube App and I do not know why I cannot get it. It says " This Product cannot be installed on this PC" but I don't understand what that means......
  5. Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?

Why can't I get the YouTube app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?: I have just got an Acer Laptop for Christmas, and I'm trying to set it up for my work. However, I cannot seem to get the YouTube App and I do not know why I cannot get it. It says " This Product cannot be installed on this PC" but I don't understand what that means......
  6. Why i am unable to download Youtube application on my laptop from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am unable to download Youtube application on my laptop from Microsoft store.: It is showing it can't be installed in your laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-unable-to-download-youtube-application-on/e65373e2-ea3d-410b-871a-65d1f2b60982
  7. Why i am unable to download Youtube application on my laptop from Microsoft store.

Why i am unable to download Youtube application on my laptop from Microsoft store.: It is showing it can't be installed in your laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-unable-to-download-youtube-application-on/e65373e2-ea3d-410b-871a-65d1f2b60982
  8. Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G: Yes, Yes, Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-video-to-youtube-extra-store-channel-winner/e08b0e72-05ef-4ae3-9a8b-f7dc0145476b
  9. Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G

Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G: Yes, Yes, Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-video-to-youtube-extra-store-channel-winner/e08b0e72-05ef-4ae3-9a8b-f7dc0145476b
  10. Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G

in Windows 10 Customization