Windows 10: Windows store app being randomly removed?

Discus and support Windows store app being randomly removed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I don't know why randomly windows keeps removing my Store apps like Netflix, amazon prime video, etc after installing them submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xJayce98x, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows store app being randomly removed?

Hi, I don't know why randomly windows keeps removing my Store apps like Netflix, amazon prime video, etc after installing them

submitted by /u/xJayce98x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xJayce98x, Jan 22, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 22, 2021
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

Will they remove windows 10 too?

4. Brink Win User

Windows store app being randomly removed?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows store app being randomly removed? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows store app being randomly removed?

1. Windows store app being randomly removed? - Similar Threads - store app being

2. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store: How to remove app from being owned. I hate twitter never clicked on it. I do not even have social media accounts period. I have also clicked on preinstalled icons in start menu and now it says I own it without going to the store to get it. If this is how windows is going to...
  3. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store: How to remove app from being owned. I hate twitter never clicked on it. I do not even have social media accounts period. I have also clicked on preinstalled icons in start menu and now it says I own it without going to the store to get it. If this is how windows is going to...
  4. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove windows store app history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove windows store app history?: All it allows is to be hidden/unhidden submitted by /u/Maladaptive_radish [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgw3jr/how_to_remove_windows_store_app_history/
  6. Removing Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing Microsoft Store Apps: Is it safe to uninstall them and remove their entries in the registry. Also, the game bar app is ok, but there are two applications, a Game Bar and Xbox Game Bar, is the second one only for playing Xbox games or is it a part of the Game Bar app and is it needed for the Game...
  7. Random apps being installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random apps being installed: Recently I got windows 10 and apps like candy crush and spotify are being installed without my consent. How do I disable this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-apps-being-installed/154f7466-de05-4209-be7a-d653120f61b4
  8. Where Windows Photos App's Pictures are being Stored?

Where Windows Photos App's Pictures are being Stored?: What folder are the photos stored in? [Original Title: Photos app] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-windows-photos-apps-pictures-are-being/b40fb95b-e1a3-4a7c-8c9e-fc2d57fad51a
  9. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  10. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...