Windows 10: Windows Store App doesn't appear in application list after Reset this PC

Discus and support Windows Store App doesn't appear in application list after Reset this PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had problem similar to this: Windows Store App has shown error after Update and won't update or install new apps I did Reset PC but kept files, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by a.muliar, May 12, 2020.

1. a.muliar Win User

Windows Store App doesn't appear in application list after Reset this PC

I had problem similar to this: Windows Store App has shown error after Update and won't update or install new apps

I did Reset PC but kept files, but that didn't help.

Any of these options also didn't help:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset/bc5cfce4-218a-4e35-8b96-0e562873b136

Also tried several other options that didn't help either.

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/re-register-store-app-in-windows-10.9692/
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/reinstall-and-re-register-apps-in-windows-10.7509/

I did reset PC with Remove everything.

And surprise: Windows Store App doesn't appear in application list. Troubleshooting doesn't help.

1 Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online gives nothing
    2 Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.WindowsStore* gives nothing

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

So, there two questions:
    1. Where to download and How to install Windows Store App?
    2. This probles is frequent on Internet. How to force Microsoft to deal with this problem seriously? User should download & Install & Re-install windows Store App like other system component.

I can install Linux subsystem, IIS and even SNMP but not Windows Store App after clean RESET.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
    BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    BaseBoard Product TUF Z390M-PRO GAMING

:)

a.muliar, May 12, 2020

2. Windows weather app

Try to reset the app in settings under the apps list and finding weather then click advanced. There should now be an option to click reset.

if that doesn’t work you can try to find it in store and select repair

only other way tag has helped me in past is to use ccleaner to uninstall the app and then go to store and reinstall it

Scottyboy99, May 12, 2020
  3. Issues with some windows store Apps.

Thank you for getting back to us. We suggest that you reset your Windows Store. Resetting the Windows store will clear the cache and cookies of the said application. Please follow these steps:

• Left click on the Start menu and look for "Run".
    • Type "wsreset.exe".

We'll wait for your update.

Marvin Barc, May 12, 2020
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Store App doesn't appear in application list after Reset this PC - Similar Threads - Store App doesn't

2. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc: i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i cannot find the ssd with all the files of the previous computer...
  3. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc: i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i cannot find the ssd with all the files of the previous computer...
  4. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Modifying Microsoft Store App Shortcuts in Application List

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modifying Microsoft Store App Shortcuts in Application List: I have installed some apps from Microsoft Store, and I don't like the placement of it in the application list in the start menu. In a question I asked someone else, I learned that the apps installed from Microsoft Store are stored in C:/PorgramFiles/WindowsApps/. I was also...
  6. Account chooser doesn't appear for Windows Store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account chooser doesn't appear for Windows Store apps: I'm currently having an issue where when a Windows Store app tries to use the account chooser I see a flash of the window but the account chooser doesn't appear. It is happening in multiple apps (Settings for Windows Insider, Edge, Microsoft To Do, Microsoft Store, Sticky...
  7. Default app list doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default app list doesn't appear: I need to change my default pdf-reading. When I tried to bring up the "select app by file type" page, all I get is the header and nothing else? How do I fix it?...
  8. Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you with a problem with Microsoft Store apps. I had some pre-installed apps on my new PC. One from them was Microsoft Office 365 installed and updated via Store. I don't have subscription for Office 365 so i decided to delete all these apps....
  9. My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List: After downloading something like Adblock Plus and wanting to install it on my PC, I press install on my devices but the Pc im currently in wont appear so I cant install the app. Even though on my the main site under my account It does appear and every other device that Ive...
  10. Cleanup issue, doesn't appear in list

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleanup issue, doesn't appear in list: Hi all! I would say I'm a windows expert, and sadly I'm facing several bugs of Win10 compared to Win7.. they appear randomly on different hardware, I still use Win7 till Ms will solve all these issues. Win10 64 installed ad updated, system is fresh/just installed, my...