Windows 10: Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7

Discus and support Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Community, I have a game drive SSD which i am trying to install Forza 7 onto. The drive does not appear in the compatible drives list but all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samuel-J-M, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7

Hi Community,

I have a game drive SSD which i am trying to install Forza 7 onto.

The drive does not appear in the compatible drives list but all of my other drives do.

The drive is NTFS formatted and is working fine as I use it for my Steam library and other games.

C: and F: are SSD drives and don't have any issue being available for installs. from the Windows store.

Any thought as to how I can get the Windows Store to see it?

Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7 26eaa4be-3764-45fb-b883-9fea75b7c9e3?upload=true.jpg

Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7 f85417ad-076e-4622-95dc-20cb8d921820?upload=true.jpg

Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7 944083ad-6929-469f-97e0-4cf73c78ac85?upload=true.jpg

Cheers.

:)

Samuel-J-M, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Rezboa Win User

Microsoft Store not showing Forza Motorsport 7

I am trying to re-download the game because my computer was reset. When I go to the Microsoft store, it says Forza Motorsport 7 is not listed. It shows the previous installments but not the latest game. It shows up when you go to the store in a web browser,
    but it does not show up for me on my Store app. Why is this and how can I fix it, I really want to enjoy my expensive purchase of the game. This is highly frustrating.

Rezboa, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 17, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7

1. Windows Store App Install doesn't show a drive Forza 7 - Similar Threads - Store App Install

2. Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed: I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the Windows store. The app works perfectly fine, but it does not show in my Windows Store library and if I visit the store page there is still an option to click "Install", even though it is already installed on my system through the...
  3. Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed: I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the Windows store. The app works perfectly fine, but it does not show in my Windows Store library and if I visit the store page there is still an option to click "Install", even though it is already installed on my system through the...
  4. Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App: I'm trying to download Samsung Notes for my PC and there is not "Get" button in the Microsoft Store app my computer is eligible for the app so that's not the probelm. I can get it to appear in my browser no problem, but in the app it doesn't appear no matter how many times I...
  5. Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App

Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App: I'm trying to download Samsung Notes for my PC and there is not "Get" button in the Microsoft Store app my computer is eligible for the app so that's not the probelm. I can get it to appear in my browser no problem, but in the app it doesn't appear no matter how many times I...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed: As in title, Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed and it wants to download it again yet the files are still on my drive. That's the way to make the MS recognize these files or how to get rid of them...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed: As in title, Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed and it wants to download it again yet the files are still on my drive. That's the way to make the MS recognize these files or how to get rid of them...
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots: Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots. However, they are present on the website. I even reinstalled Windows don't worry - not because of this, and still no effect...
  10. Drive doesn't show up on Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive doesn't show up on Installation: Hello I wanted to reinstall Windows on my PC on a new SSD It is nfts formated and MBR, but when I boot via the windows Boot USB stick the drive is not visible. But it is in the boot menu it is. Also I can see it on my orher pc as a normal drive. Do you have any Idea how...