Windows 10: Windows store app installed but not dectected

Discus and support Windows store app installed but not dectected in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently reformatted my c: drive, and reinstalledwindows. I left the data on my auxiliary drivers untouched. I have forza horizon4 installed on this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThomasByrne4, May 3, 2021.

1. Windows store app installed but not dectected

I recently reformatted my c: drive, and reinstalledwindows. I left the data on my auxiliary drivers untouched. I have forza horizon4 installed on this other drive, but I am neither able to reinstall the game orhave the windows store recognise the game is downloaded. I was wondering ifthere is any way in which I can add the install folder, like with a steam library,back to the windows store. Any help is much appreciated.

:)

ThomasByrne4, May 3, 2021

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, May 3, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2021
  4. Windows store app installed but not dectected

Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows store app installed but not dectected

1. Windows store app installed but not dectected - Similar Threads - store app installed

2. 2nd monitor not dectected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor not dectected: Had to hook 1 monitor with HDMI to HDMI and the 2nd monitor HDMI to monitor and VGA to computer and the 2nd monitor will not detect it's self. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor-not-dectected/f31554a9-36bb-4e9c-90fe-70ec44eb2a0b
  3. 2nd monitor not dectected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd monitor not dectected: Had to hook 1 monitor with HDMI to HDMI and the 2nd monitor HDMI to monitor and VGA to computer and the 2nd monitor will not detect it's self. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor-not-dectected/f31554a9-36bb-4e9c-90fe-70ec44eb2a0b
  4. Dectecting 3rd screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dectecting 3rd screen: Hi I am try ing to get 2 separate screens displayed on my laptop for work while working from home. The lap top is able to do this a sthis is my set up at work.I am using 2 of my home screens. The are working and connected to power I have gone to diplay and I have screen 1...
  5. Windows Store Not Installing Apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Not Installing Apps?: Hello! Since about last year i have been having trouble with my microsoft store and haven't thought much of it until now when i was thinking on buying forza horizon 4 on the microsoft store. My Microsoft Store Doesnt Seem To Be Able To Install Any Programs. When Put My Cursor...
  6. Window 10 will not dectect second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 will not dectect second monitor: My HP pc has been working fine and using a plug and play monitor by Dell using a VGA to hdmi cable. It was working fine this afternoon and then it stopped working. The PC will not dectect the second monitor. I have checked cables. I have searched issues thru this online...
  7. installing apps not in windows store

installing apps not in windows store: how do I install apps that are not in microsoft store. I have a laptop 2 in 1 dell inspirion 13 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-apps-not-in-windows-store/c24efd85-7499-4fc4-b40d-d889967a6305
  8. Windows Store apps not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store apps not installing: So, I have to admit that this is the result of my own stupidity. I wanted to move over my C:\Users\USERNAME folder to a separate drive (D:\) to wear less on my ssd said and done, I changed the location of documents, desktop, music etc via properties on the folders in quick...
  9. Windows Store will not install apps.

Windows Store will not install apps.: Hello all! This is a problem that I cannot solve on my own. Google was not of much help either. I can get to an app download page, but the moment I click install the window vanishes and reappears instantly. I made a screen recording of this happening so that everyone is on...
  10. Windows Store will not install apps

Windows Store will not install apps: I've tried installing multiple apps and The Weather Channel app will go through the motions of installing, but won't actually install (I get the install button again after it says it installed). For the rest of the apps that I tried installing, I get error 0x8E5E0408....