Windows 10: Windows Store app missing after factory reset

Discus and support Windows Store app missing after factory reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted everything from my C: folder to move it to a new drive. That messed things up so I reset my computer optioning to remove all files. After the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlesSimmons6, May 29, 2020.

1. Windows Store app missing after factory reset

I deleted everything from my C: folder to move it to a new drive. That messed things up so I reset my computer optioning to remove all files. After the reset, the windows store app is missing. I tried using windows powershell to fix it and found an error up to . \reinstall-preinstalledapps.ps1 *Microsoft.WindowsStore*. The error want a spelling mistake but rather "Cannot find path"

:)

CharlesSimmons6, May 29, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 29, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 29, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows Store app missing after factory reset

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

Windows Store app missing after factory reset

1. Windows Store app missing after factory reset - Similar Threads - Store app missing

2. Store, cmd, and PowerShell are missing from Laptop after factory reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store, cmd, and PowerShell are missing from Laptop after factory reset: Hello, I factory reset my Windows 10 Laptop and when I was setting up my laptops settings, I noticed that Microsoft store, cmd and PowerShell are missing.I tried to find out how to bring them back after the reset but nothing helped. The laptop is also in Windows S mode So I...
  3. Store, cmd, and PowerShell are missing from Laptop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store, cmd, and PowerShell are missing from Laptop after factory reset: Hello, I factory reset my Windows 10 Laptop and when I was setting up my laptops settings, I noticed that Microsoft store, cmd and PowerShell are missing.I tried to find out how to bring them back after the reset but nothing helped. The laptop is also in Windows S mode So I...
  4. Store, cmd, and PowerShell are missing from Laptop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. store is missing after reset

store is missing after reset: I just reset my PC and now I need to download apps from MS Store but I cant find it anywhere. I tried the powershell command and and wsreset command and it is still not coming up. How can I get the MS Store back to my device. I signed in with my MS account....
  6. Missing space after factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing space after factory reset: Recently bought a new laptop that has 1tb of storage on the hardrive, however, after it was factory reset, it left me with only 222 GB of storage. None of it is unallocated and I can't figure out how to get this space back....
  7. Missing space after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing space after factory reset: Recently bought a new laptop that has 1tb of storage on the hardrive, however, after it was factory reset, it left me with only 222 GB of storage. None of it is unallocated and I can't figure out how to get this space back....
  8. Missing space after factory reset

9. Cursor missing after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor missing after Factory Reset: Recently I factory reset my PC, and now my Cursor is gone. I tried contacting Microsoft and HP, there was no solution. I came here to find an answer and put this hint to a rest. Ask me any questions, and I'll try to respond to the best of my ability!...
  10. Windows Store deleted after Factory Reset & Rogue app!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store deleted after Factory Reset & Rogue app!: I factory reset my PC, and now the App Store is missing...so I tried the Microsoft webstore......the web-Store does not even begin the download I have footage....it sort of glitches and does not load the download! I have tried several solutions including: The Comand...