Windows 10: windows store app missing

Discus and support windows store app missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AprilLazarus, May 28, 2019.

1. windows store app missing

Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because I pinned them before that version got installed.

I have tried many different ways to re-install including running admin powershell: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register. This did not work, nor is it visible in settings/apps & features.

The built in troubleshooter also does not fix it. I seriously have tried everything found on the Microsoft forums and other sites. Nothing fixes it.

:)

AprilLazarus, May 28, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 28, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 28, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

windows store app missing

Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 28, 2019
Thema:

windows store app missing

1. windows store app missing - Similar Threads - store app missing

2. Microsoft Store app missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app missing.: What i did was the app reset. Now its nowhere . Not in Cortana, Apps and Features, etc. I ran the troubleshooter from Microsoft. both inbuilt and the one downloaded from MS. And I can get this message " you need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. "...
  3. Microsoft Store app missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app missing: Split from this thread. I lost my microsost store in my pc.How redownload the ms store application by fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-missing/a857f08d-fb49-457e-af17-54323e039f71"
  4. Windows Store Apps Broken (Missing Drive).

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps Broken (Missing Drive).: So ever since updating to the Windows 10 April Update my previously installed Windows Store apps are broken. So before updating to the Windows 10 April Update I had most of my Windows Store Apps installed on my E: drive (A dynamic volume btw). When updating to the April...
  5. windows store app missing from taskbar

windows store app missing from taskbar: The windows store app is missing from the taskbar and when I open "all apps" the box by "store" is blank. How do I load app for the store? 29894
  6. Windows Store missing!

Windows Store missing!: I've had issues with cortana and the notification center before and got them back by restoring them, but the windows store is the last piece of the puzzle. The directory is not there either. I've tried every single thing on this forum with one exception. Reinstallation. That...
  7. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187
  8. Missing Store App fix?

Missing Store App fix?: Hi peeps, I'm not very computer savvy so bare with me. I upgraded to windows 10 which went fine but my Store App was missing/corrupted*Sad - all other aspects of win 10 seem to be working absolutely fine. I contacted tech support who spent just short of 5 hours remotely...
  9. Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing

Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing: So, a few weeks ago, I started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Steam and every time I would exit the game my volume icon and my start button became unclickable. I searched the web for a solution and found a PowerShell solution. It worked, but it only fixed the problem...
  10. Missing Windows Store

Missing Windows Store: Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime i uninstalled app, Windows Store started to download it again ). But this command have also deleted Windows Store. Is there...