Windows 10: windows store app missing

Discus and support windows store app missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; windows store app along with installer package missing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JFen62, Mar 17, 2020.

1. JFen62 Win User

windows store app missing

windows store app along with installer package missing

:)

JFen62, Mar 17, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. windows store app missing - Similar Threads - store app missing

2. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  3. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  4. Windows Store missing / Apps will not launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store missing / Apps will not launch.: After installing the latest updates in the Update Manager, I restarted my PC and found that no Microsoft apps would work, and the Store was missing. The troubleshooter says it can't find a problem, I have reinstalled recovery/reset Windows 10 three times, and the issue...
  5. Microsoft Store and Windows Apps Missing.

Microsoft Store and Windows Apps Missing.: I recently did windows reset on my pc. And now my Microsoft store and all in-built windows apps are gone... I tried each and every method given on the internet but nothing helped. Please help me....
  6. App Store and Other Apps are missing

App Store and Other Apps are missing: A month ago, I was trying to use another monitor for my laptop, yet I didn't have a new monitor with an HDMI port I think that's the name. So, I took my old computer runs the windows 10 as well as my laptop and connected my computer to my laptop with an HDMI cord. I don't...
  7. Windows store app missing

Windows store app missing: On my desktop PC Windows 10 Pro. I am missing the Windows Store app, I have tried all the CMD and Powershell prompts that I have found as answers to re register, reinstall it etc, the files for the store are not anywhere on this PC, how it became uninstalled I don't know....
  8. windows store app missing

windows store app missing: Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because I pinned them before that version got installed. I have tried many different ways to re-install including running admin...
  9. Missing Store App fix?

Missing Store App fix?: Hi peeps, I'm not very computer savvy so bare with me. I upgraded to windows 10 which went fine but my Store App was missing/corrupted*Sad - all other aspects of win 10 seem to be working absolutely fine. I contacted tech support who spent just short of 5 hours remotely...
  10. Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing

Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing: So, a few weeks ago, I started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Steam and every time I would exit the game my volume icon and my start button became unclickable. I searched the web for a solution and found a PowerShell solution. It worked, but it only fixed the problem...