Windows 10: Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone

Discus and support Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Store app stopped working on Windows 10 phone (Microsoft Lumia 950 XL). How can I re-download the app without Microsoft Store working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pat Clelland, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone

Windows Store app stopped working on Windows 10 phone (Microsoft Lumia 950 XL). How can I re-download the app without Microsoft Store working?

:)

Pat Clelland, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 6, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone

1. Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone - Similar Threads - Store app phone

2. YOUR PHONE app for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YOUR PHONE app for windows 10?: Can I get the YOUR PHONE app to work with both of my android phones? It would be great to be able to use both of my smartphone #'s in the one app on Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-for-windows-10/6b99e49e-c262-4914-b19c-43c85bb9d14d
  3. Windows 10 Your Phone app

Windows 10 Your Phone app: Hi , i want to connect my Android mobile with my Windows 10 laptop through "Your Phone" app. Your Phone App requires Microsoft login .Instead of Microsoft personal login i want to use my business O365 account. Please suggest how can i connect my phone with my win 10...
  4. Your Phone Windows 10 app

Your Phone Windows 10 app: I'm attempting to use the Your Phone app to move photos from my Pixel 2 to my laptop. I have found that the app on my laptop acts as if the left cursor button is always pressed, disallowing me from doing almost anything with it. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing...
  5. Window phone store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window phone store: I have same issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update i restored my phone but now i cant update any such a important apps or game like music or video app i have set my time and date but nothing works can anyone plz tell me...
  6. Window phone store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window phone store: I have issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update whenever i install any game or app it said you dont have any applicable device linked to your account but i had linked my account i restored my phone but now i cant update...
  7. Your Phone App Windows 10

Your Phone App Windows 10: My Your Phone app on Windows 10 does not show text messages or outgoing messages typed from my phone. It used to show it but when I applied an update a few weeks back, it starting behaving this way. All I see are incoming text messages on the app. Is there a setting I need...
  8. Your Phone App on Windows 10

Your Phone App on Windows 10: Is there a way to password protest the Your Phone app in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-on-windows-10/ce157373-7a4f-4616-bf90-579c22a80fae
  9. Windows 10 Your Phone App

Windows 10 Your Phone App: How do I terminate the Your Phone App Nothing happens when I activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-your-phone-app/9e6fb851-7e1f-439a-b6ee-eb82e03985d3
  10. Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Store offers various apps that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download and...