Windows 10: Windows Store App

Discus and support Windows Store App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How do I disable or turn off Windows store app in windows 10 home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nicholas1956, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows Store App

Hi,

How do I disable or turn off Windows store app in windows 10 home?

:)

nicholas1956, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Aug 4, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Store App

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store App

1. Windows Store App - Similar Threads - Store App

2. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??: Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf. I downloaded a pdf editor on my ipad and bought the in app purchase which was supposed to give the app capabilities of...
  3. Unable to download some apps from Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download some apps from Windows store: Hello, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. Most of the things are working like charm except a few hiccups. One of them is that I'm unable to download some apps from Windows store. Note that, this is NOT happening will all apps but only few apps. After I hit...
  4. Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated

Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated: Hi, I can't (re-)install the MS Store as I get the error massage that there is no programm that can open appx files. Which seems to be correct as there seems to be no appinstaller on my pc. As I can only d/l the app installer from the MS Store, and as the MS Store...
  5. Microsoft Store and adjacent UWD apps not working

Microsoft Store and adjacent UWD apps not working: Hi Recently Microsoft Store and some of the default Windows 10 apps wouldn't open and had an exclamation mark on them in the Start Menu tile. Here are some of the things that I've tried: sfc /scannow wsreset reset all windows 10 apps (which let to more of them failing to...
  6. Windows store and apps not working...

Windows store and apps not working...: Yes, it's a problem with the Store, and yes, I've tried the troubleshooter (and a bunch of other "fixes" including doing a Windows reset, keeping my apps and data), and I still have the same issues. 1. The Microsoft Store icon is missing and when I try to start it from the...
  7. Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says "No internet, secured", browsers can access internet, Microsoft Store apps...: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 on a Surface Book. I can connect to my home wifi network just fine and browse the internet on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. However, the networking icon in the system tray appears as a globe and slashed-circle. Hovering the mouse cursor...
  8. I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website

I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website: So i signed in to my xbox account on the Microsoft store and looked up titles i had on Xbox like Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon, and so on. When i looked them up I didn't find them but I know that the Microsoft store is where you download them. So I went online to the...
  9. Intstall app store

Intstall app store: Connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intstall-app-store/c5e32a47-eb49-4571-a3a8-6c8739baba03"
  10. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"