Windows 10: Windows Store App

Discus and support Windows Store App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this strange problem with my Windows store app that it wont download anything. it says its downloading but there no movement or actual download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by puppy56237, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Windows Store App

I have this strange problem with my Windows store app that it wont download anything. it says its downloading but there no movement or actual download i am currently on then latest windows up date using version 1909 but nothing is downloading i have tried refreshing windows store i have tried almost everything i can think of but a reset and removing everything Windows Store App 732cd29a-2f1d-41ae-9e1f-ae9970745b0f?upload=true.png

:)

puppy56237, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Dec 5, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Store App

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store App

1. Windows Store App - Similar Threads - Store App

2. Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store: I Have A Question: So I have Film Forth Premium on My old Laptop from Microsoft Store and I wanted it on my new Laptop That I just bought but when I downloaded Film Forth on My New Laptop it says I don't have premium , Is There Anyway I can Restore My Premium back on it I...
  3. Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help restoring my premium for film forth app on the Microsoft store: I Have A Question: So I have Film Forth Premium on My old Laptop from Microsoft Store and I wanted it on my new Laptop That I just bought but when I downloaded Film Forth on My New Laptop it says I don't have premium , Is There Anyway I can Restore My Premium back on it I...
  4. Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over: Has there ever been a fix found for the Windows Store Windows 11 updating some apps over and over every other day? I have tried everything mentioned in the community and none of the suggestions work. I have even tried 'Fix problems without resetting your PC' and 'Fix problems...
  5. Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over

Fix for Windows Store updating apps over and over: Has there ever been a fix found for the Windows Store Windows 11 updating some apps over and over every other day? I have tried everything mentioned in the community and none of the suggestions work. I have even tried 'Fix problems without resetting your PC' and 'Fix problems...
  6. Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,This is Gavin Mathos & using the Latest Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS OS Build: 22631.3527.When I try to upates Apps via Microsoft Store it takes long time for App's to get updated. Why does it take time for App's to get updated via Microsoft...
  7. Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.

Taking time to Update Apps on Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,This is Gavin Mathos & using the Latest Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS OS Build: 22631.3527.When I try to upates Apps via Microsoft Store it takes long time for App's to get updated. Why does it take time for App's to get updated via Microsoft...
  8. I cant download app from the store it always says pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download app from the store it always says pending: Hi guys, Please help. I just bought a PC Core i7 and Windows 10. When I download apps in the Windows Store it always says pending. I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition day before yesterday. Everything was fine for 13,.. mb and stuck after. It keeps on...
  9. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: I have tried Fix specified in this answer but got several error messages in Powershell. I have been able to find the app in the Start menu and, through there was able to enter App Settings. Here I tried "Repair" and "Reset" but neither worked to fix the issue....
  10. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: I have tried Fix specified in this answer but got several error messages in Powershell. I have been able to find the app in the Start menu and, through there was able to enter App Settings. Here I tried "Repair" and "Reset" but neither worked to fix the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get app at windows phone store