Windows 10: Windows Store Applications

Discus and support Windows Store Applications in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey guys, Recently I've been having lots of trouble trying to install State of Decay 2 on my computer. The game is currently on the Xbox game pass... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by C0SMIC MIDNIGHT, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows Store Applications

Hey guys,

Recently I've been having lots of trouble trying to install State of Decay 2 on my computer. The game is currently on the Xbox game pass and I wanted to give mouse and keyboard a try. However, every time I go into the Microsoft Store and click install the download starts for a second and stops. I never even get close to completing the full download. I've gone through tons of YouTube tutorials, I've done the troubleshoots like resetting the Windows Store and searching for a software update. None of those "solutions" worked in the slightest. It's starting to get especially frustrating because I almost bought the PC game pass but State of Decay 2 is a "Play Anywhere" game and I shouldn't need to. If anyone has any piece of helpful information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Windows Store Applications :)

Sincerely,

Casual gamer

:)

C0SMIC MIDNIGHT, Jul 17, 2019

2. Issues with some windows store Apps.

Thank you for getting back to us. We suggest that you reset your Windows Store. Resetting the Windows store will clear the cache and cookies of the said application. Please follow these steps:

• Left click on the Start menu and look for "Run".
    • Type "wsreset.exe".

We'll wait for your update.

Marvin Barc, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Applications downloaded from Windows Store cannot be launched.

Hi Khan,

Corrupted
    System Files
    and
    Windows Store Components
    are some possible causes why these applications are not working. We suggest that you uninstall these
    applications and perform these methods of troubleshooting:

Method 1: Update your drivers.

Updating your
    drivers will help your applications and other system to run
    smoothly with your currents Windows version.
    To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.  

DISM
    will
    restore any Corrupted System Image
    that causes the
    issues
    on your
    Windows. To perform DISM, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Method 4: Resetting Windows Store.

To reset your
    Windows Store, just press
    Windows key + R,
    type
    WSReset.exe
    and hit
    Enter. Resetting
    your
    Windows Store
    will install new
    System Files
    and
    Components
    replacing those corrupted ones.

After performing these methods, kindly
    reinstall
    those
    applications
    and check if there are any changes.

Update us on how it goes so that we can investigate it further in case the troubleshooting fails.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Windows Store Applications

Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and then try to download the applications from the Windows store.

1) Open Command Prompt with administrative privileges.

2) Type following commands one by one:

• net stop wuauserv
    • cd\windows
    • rename SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bck
    • net start wuauserv
    For Taskbar issue try to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1) Type and Open Taskbar and start menu properties from the search box.

2) Make sure that you have unchecked the auto hide the taskbar.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Applications

1. Windows Store Applications - Similar Threads - Store Applications

2. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  3. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  4. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...: -yo-After contacting almost any support channel and the app's chat widget, it doesn't become any clear on who's side belongs to take on it.How to request that an application e.g. Netflix be modified in its autoconfiguration to subtract 0.03 msecs from its playback?I...
  5. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...: -yo-After contacting almost any support channel and the app's chat widget, it doesn't become any clear on who's side belongs to take on it.How to request that an application e.g. Netflix be modified in its autoconfiguration to subtract 0.03 msecs from its playback?I...
  6. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

7. Application in Microsoft store i can't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application in Microsoft store i can't download: I need to download application but when I press the download button no action was taken, I try another app and it download successfully. I tried to open it by browser but the same thing happened....
  8. Application in Microsoft store i can't download

Application in Microsoft store i can't download: I need to download application but when I press the download button no action was taken, I try another app and it download successfully. I tried to open it by browser but the same thing happened....
  9. Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications: HiLast month, Due to an audio driver issue & MS Store stuck on downloading, I completely reset my laptop using recovery method wiping and re-installing everything through windows recovery.Now, Microsoft Store fails to update apps or install new apps and any apps which I try...
  10. Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications

Microsoft Store not updating applications or even downloading new applications: HiLast month, Due to an audio driver issue & MS Store stuck on downloading, I completely reset my laptop using recovery method wiping and re-installing everything through windows recovery.Now, Microsoft Store fails to update apps or install new apps and any apps which I try...