Windows 10: Windows Store Apps can’t be used after update to 1803.

Discus and support Windows Store Apps can’t be used after update to 1803. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After updating to update 1803 on my ASUS ROG GL752VW laptop most of my downloaded apps are unable to start. They are installed to a secondary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ryan1_717, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Ryan1_717 Win User

Windows Store Apps can’t be used after update to 1803.

Hello,

After updating to update 1803 on my ASUS ROG GL752VW laptop most of my downloaded apps are unable to start. They are installed to a secondary drive in my laptop and not the C: drive. The apps are greyed out, with an exclamation mark inside a circle. The apps installed to the C: drive are fine and can be started and used normally.

I suspect that it has something to do with the apps not being installed on the C: drive.

The full text of the error message is: “This app can’t open. [App Name] can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.”

In the meantime I will be reverting back to 1709 so I can use my apps.

Any help would be appreciated and I would be glad to provide more information if required.

Thanks,

Ryan

:)

Ryan1_717, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 12, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

Any Office365 users here? Does Outlook (or any Office app for that matter) request activation after each system restart post this Windows 1803 update?

btarunr, Jan 12, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Store Apps can’t be used after update to 1803. - Similar Threads - Store Apps can’t

2. Can’t find Mail app or store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find Mail app or store: I did a reset on my win10 computer and now I can’t find the mail app or the store to download a new one. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-mail-app-or-store/bfab3f01-ae47-4eda-aad5-1b48a2d3d45d
  3. Can’t use mouse or keyboard after updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t use mouse or keyboard after updates: It started after an update earlier this week, my mouse rgb would get lights but I’d have no cursor or keyboard,but about 30 minutes of unplugging and restarting fixed it Then yesterday’s update did the same thing, in the advanced boot options menu I am able to use my mouse...
  4. Can’t update from 1803 to 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t update from 1803 to 1903: So basically I will run windows update assistance. It will do its thing then I have to restart my PC. The thing is it says “preparing your PC” as usual but when that’s done it just gets stuck on the windows logo. No spinning dots just the windows logo then eventually a black...
  5. Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet: [ATTACH] Have you ever came across a situation on your Windows 10 computer where Windows Store apps are not able to connect to the internet but desktop apps can? This is a common situation very likely to occur after a network [...] This post Windows Store Apps can’t connect...
  6. After update windows pro 1803. some app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update windows pro 1803. some app not working: Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve my problem. 3 i have roll back to windows 10 update 1503 & that working fine. I have so many time install reinstall eNSDL application also...
  7. Windows Store App broken - Win10 Pro V 1803 - After removing Store Apps with Powershell for...

Windows Store App broken - Win10 Pro V 1803 - After removing Store Apps with Powershell for...: In a recent RDSH VDI deployment I needed to sysprep a fresh build of Win 10 version 1803. I configured and installed all my software (which is a significant amount as we are a software development company) and installed all the available Windows Updates and then went to...
  8. windows 10 , latest version 1803 screen stuck after updating play store app ?????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 , latest version 1803 screen stuck after updating play store app ?????: windows 10 , latest version 1803 screen stuck after updating play store I want to update play store apps , after update some apps , i need to go another account , so i logout account and now screen stuck , no options to login any account , no options to restart [IMG]...
  9. After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.: The 1803 update went through without issue. But now windows update is trying to run the update again. My system shows I am running 1803 17134.48. When I push retry, I quickly see something about unable to download before it settles to show the error code. I have tried...
  10. Windows 10 version 1803 Store apps updation

Windows 10 version 1803 Store apps updation: I have installed windows 10 version 1803 April update 7-8 time repeatedly because the Windows sore and store apps get corrupt on updating at last moment of completion of update app got an error and apps start is got disabled or missing appps unable to download new app unable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update my app in play store for lumia in 2019