Windows 10: Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet

Discus and support Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Have you ever came across a situation on your Windows 10 computer where Windows Store apps are not able to connect to the internet but desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 12, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet

WinClub, Nov 12, 2018

2. Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 12, 2018
  3. After upgrading to Windows 10, Windows Store apps will not connect to internet with error: 0x80072EFD

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are using wired internet connection/ wireless internet connection?

If you are using Wi-Fi connection, I suggest you to switch to wired connection (Connected the internet cable to your device) and check if it helps.

Step 1: As this issue persists with the Windows Store apps, I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Also, refer to the below link to perform
    Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Also, refer to: Why can't I get online?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet

Error: 0x80072EFD, "Check your Internet Connection and try again" while trying to connect to internet from Windows Store apps

Hi,

As you are facing issues with connecting the Windows Store apps to internet, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Windows Store apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet

1. Windows Store Apps can’t connect to internet - Similar Threads - Store Apps can’t

2. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  4. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  6. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  7. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  8. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  9. Can’t connect to internet

Can’t connect to internet: Bougt a new laptop from Currys. It was the ex demo so they had to reset it. Now ive got home after the reset and i cant connect to Wifi as in its not even an option! All i can use is dial up and vpn. Theres no option for connectig to wifi. It had wifi before the reset so...
  10. Can’t connect to the internet

Can’t connect to the internet: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am not able to connect to a certain WiFi. I have no trouble connecting to another WiFi but for this one it keeps saying that the security key is incorrect. However, I know I am not putting it in incorrectly as I have checked multiple times and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone cant connect to store

2. windows app cant connect to internet

3. cant update my app in play store for lumia in 2019

4. connect to windows store,
  5. app store will not connect to internet