Windows 10: Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

Discus and support Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CC10MAGIC, Nov 23, 2018.

1. CC10MAGIC Win User

Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever ad711a5b-ab59-48a0-b865-58e8678bdb7c?upload=true.png

This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to download (or in this case update) be pending forever. I tried logging out and signing back in the store, using wsreset.exe, and restarting Windows Update after renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder so that it makes a new one, but to no avail. Does anyone know any other ways I could fix this?

:)

CC10MAGIC, Nov 23, 2018
  2. JohnH_823 Win User

Windows Store Queue is pending

My Windows store queue has a list of updates and downloads, but they are all listed as pending and won't download. What can I do to have my queue download?

JohnH_823, Nov 23, 2018
  3. App in queue in Windows Store but not downloading

I have Windows 10. I wanted to download iHeart Radio. I clicked the button. Says it's in queue but isn't downloading. I read a suggestion to use WSRESET. Does that completely reset Widows so that you lose your bookmarks/other apps on the computer?
    I upgraded from 8.1 and the store worked fine with it.

BarbaraGreer, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

Store pending forever

Hello,

a few days ago MSN news and MSN weather are loading forever. I can start the apps but they are loading forever. I unistalled MSN news and tried reinstalling from Windows store but the store stays in loading download forever. Can enyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Petros

sabinepantazis, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

1. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever - Similar Threads - store apps download

2. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  3. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  4. Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending

Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending: I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with friends today so I went to play Minecraft but it wasn't loading. I then decided to re install Minecraft. I uninstalled Minecraft and I installed it again. I come back from calling and talking with my friends and when I...
  5. MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue

MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue: The MS Store app on my Dell laptop on v2004 is continually stuck in the download queue. It updates, Store closes then reappears but with the same download still present. I've run wsrest and reset the Store app to no avail and run the Windows Apps troubleshooter. [img] 164870
  6. Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.: Recently, I redeemed a code for Windows 10 Minecraft on Windows Store, and it all went smoothly up until I tried to physically install the game. For the past 7 hours, Minecraft has been in the download queue, saying that it's "starting download..." when nothing has actually...
  7. microsoft store downloads in pending

microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"
  8. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending: Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here....
  9. Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.

Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.: Hey there, I'm having trouble with my new windows laptop, when I try to update windows store apps or just download netflix I get an error message ( 0x80D03805 ). Please can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I cant update my window it gives me a message and never...
  10. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?: tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad 78446

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in the download queue delete windows

2. microsoft store pending forever

3. 0x80d03805 pending