Windows 10: Windows Store Apps not working Correctly

Discus and support Windows Store Apps not working Correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apps Downloaded from Windows Store not working properly i dont know the issue. I have windows 10 latest build with all the updates.I have attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarisArshad1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Windows Store Apps not working Correctly

Apps Downloaded from Windows Store not working properly i dont know the issue. I have windows 10 latest build with all the updates.I have attached pictures below of netflix and dell support assist app.

Windows Store Apps not working Correctly 6af6d9d5-4dae-4281-b8d0-7d0f8af73b63?upload=true.jpg Windows Store Apps not working Correctly c788d8dd-4d39-45ba-a110-594bad3e8019?upload=true.jpg

:)

HarisArshad1, Mar 11, 2019

2. Live tile on Windows store app not working properly

Hi Robert,

The error that you encounter on Windows store can be caused by a background process that's not working correctly. To eliminate this error, we suggest that you reset your
    Windows store app by following these steps:

• Type run in the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type in wsreset.exe.
    • Press Enter.
    • Exit the dialog box.
    • Re-launch the Windows store and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Windows app and Windows app store not working

Hi Dennis,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Windows Store and Windows Apps on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to see any error message/ error code while trying to access the Windows Store Apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Windows Store Apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Windows Store Apps not working Correctly

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Apps not working Correctly

1. Windows Store Apps not working Correctly - Similar Threads - Store Apps working

2. Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps: Split from this thread. i tried to run powershell in order to get store to install apps but it didn't work. I have windows 11 and I am having a hard time trying to get microsoft store to install apps. None of the apps in the store will install. I can open the store and...
  3. Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps: Split from this thread. i tried to run powershell in order to get store to install apps but it didn't work. I have windows 11 and I am having a hard time trying to get microsoft store to install apps. None of the apps in the store will install. I can open the store and...
  4. Photos app not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  5. Photos app not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  6. Microsoft store not installing an app correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not installing an app correctly: I have an issue where whenever I try and install a game called Astroneer, it tells me that the game has been installed. However, when I launch the app it opens for about 0.2 seconds and immediately closes. After a little bit of digging I found out that inside the install...
  7. Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working

Microsoft Store - Password is correct but not working: Hi - I am trying to login into the Microsoft Store with the correct password but it is not working. Correlation Id: d7630d984711660e7597f972384335be Timestamp: 2020-04-17T15:40:29.625Z...
  8. Windows Store Not Working Correctly

Windows Store Not Working Correctly: I own halo wars 2 and have it installed. I can use the link on my taskbar to launch the game. However, under library the game does not show up period. I only discovered this after buying the halo wars 2 expansion only to find the expansion wont allow me to download it on my...
  9. Mail App is not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App is not working correctly: The Mail App installed on my Windows 10 PC works incorrectly. I cannot find an option to index it so I reindexed my PC. However, Mail App is still working incorrectly...
  10. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but...