Windows 10: Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

Discus and support Windows Store Apps on another harddrive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The other day I bought the Xbox Game Pass, downloaded the Forza Horizon 4, but because there is not enough storage on my C drive, I couldn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bence02, May 27, 2019.

1. Bence02 Win User

Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

The other day I bought the Xbox Game Pass, downloaded the Forza Horizon 4,

but because there is not enough storage on my C drive,

I couldn't install it on my J drive. The game does not start so.

I also downloaded the Sea Of Thieves game,

which if I put it on the C drive it will start when I move to J then it will not start.

I would like to ask for help in this if you could solve it somehow.

:)

Bence02, May 27, 2019
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, May 27, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 27, 2019
  4. Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

1. Windows Store Apps on another harddrive - Similar Threads - Store Apps another

2. Window App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window App Store: Windows 10 App Store won't open. I've tried... Updates, system restore and troubleshot with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-app-store/7aa8c5d9-0d8a-42bf-982c-f6574e3ebe1f"
  3. Windows App store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows App store: I unintentionally uninstalled my windows app store and I don't know how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-app-store/13b4b13f-f4e4-41e1-96d6-0f8001454905"
  4. Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?: A company recently purchased my app and I would like to transfer the app to another business account is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-transfer-a-windows-store-app-to/e0c9e212-ccf4-4de4-a641-5e0ff769ecfa
  5. Windows store apps

Windows store apps: So I looked at Windows store and found out the apps I installed long ago, why they still appear on the windows store even after I did a fresh install of April update and this October update? The Apps like Tampermonkey and popup blocker. I never signed in Microsoft store ....
  6. Windows Store App

Windows Store App: How can I get an older version of the Musixmatch app in/from the Windows Store? I'm using windows 10 on a desktop. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/windows-store-app/e3bc4843-49ea-4a5c-99bf-6874d3bfa45d
  7. Add another account to windows store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add another account to windows store?: I have games on two separate microsoft accounts, and because there doesn't seem to be a way to merge the accounts is there a way for me add my second account to the store so I don't have to relog into windows every time I want to play my games?...
  8. Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive: Hello Fellow MS Nerdites: I have about 15 Apps I downloaded from the MS Store onto MS Preview Hard Drive and want to copy them all to my Windows 10 Pro hard drive. I use VMware 12.5 as my Host environment under Windows 7 Pro. Thanks for some tips. Don, Windows...
  9. Backup Window Store game saves, app settings to export to another PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Window Store game saves, app settings to export to another PC: I have install windows 10 on a previous PC, which contain some game saves. I just install Windows 10 to a new PC, and would like to import my previous game saves and app settings.. So is there anyway to backup the game saves and app settings of Window Store apps/games...
  10. Moving harddrive from one laptop to another and can't activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving harddrive from one laptop to another and can't activate: I have 2 laptops. Both with 10 pro on them and both activated. One is dying and has an ssd. the other is a spinning drive. I took the ssd out of the bad one (both HP's) and put it in the good one, but now windows is no longer activated. Error code is 0xC004F034. 107397