Windows 10: Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

Discus and support Windows Store Apps on another harddrive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The other day I bought the Xbox Game Pass, downloaded the Forza Horizon 4, but because there is not enough storage on my C drive, I couldn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bence02, May 27, 2019.

1. Bence02 Win User

Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

The other day I bought the Xbox Game Pass, downloaded the Forza Horizon 4,

but because there is not enough storage on my C drive,

I couldn't install it on my J drive. The game does not start so.

I also downloaded the Sea Of Thieves game,

which if I put it on the C drive it will start when I move to J then it will not start.

I would like to ask for help in this if you could solve it somehow.

:)

Bence02, May 27, 2019
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, May 27, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 27, 2019
  4. Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store Apps on another harddrive

1. Windows Store Apps on another harddrive - Similar Threads - Store Apps another

2. Microsoft store showing “another app is installing”?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store showing “another app is installing”?: I had purchased a new pc and while trying to download epic game launcher for gaming, it gives me a “Another app is installing right now. Wait until it finishes, then try again.” Message every time but not with other applications such as Apple Music which I was able to...
  3. Microsoft store showing “another app is installing”?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store showing “another app is installing”?: I had purchased a new pc and while trying to download epic game launcher for gaming, it gives me a “Another app is installing right now. Wait until it finishes, then try again.” Message every time but not with other applications such as Apple Music which I was able to...
  4. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer: I bought a laptop last year and was able to transfer my apps and files from my old laptop to my new one quite easily.Over the summer, I had to have the motherboard replaced by the manufacturer and it was like I had a new PC - i.e., I had to set up Windows, find my Microsoft...
  5. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer: I bought a laptop last year and was able to transfer my apps and files from my old laptop to my new one quite easily.Over the summer, I had to have the motherboard replaced by the manufacturer and it was like I had a new PC - i.e., I had to set up Windows, find my Microsoft...
  6. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.: Hello, I am building a new PC currently. The only component I didn't purchase was a new harddrive. Is it possible to transfer my current one 1TB SSD, w/ Windows 10 installed to the new computer without any hiccups? Thanks in advance!...
  8. Is it possible to copy a Windows store app from another computer?

Is it possible to copy a Windows store app from another computer?: I recently performed a fresh installation of Windows 10 build 1909 on my Acer Sw1-011 tablet/laptop (necessitated because there wasn't enough drive space to upgrade from 1809). After the installation I was able to re-install all of the apps except for The Weather Network's...
  9. Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?: A company recently purchased my app and I would like to transfer the app to another business account is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-transfer-a-windows-store-app-to/e0c9e212-ccf4-4de4-a641-5e0ff769ecfa
  10. Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive: Hello Fellow MS Nerdites: I have about 15 Apps I downloaded from the MS Store onto MS Preview Hard Drive and want to copy them all to my Windows 10 Pro hard drive. I use VMware 12.5 as my Host environment under Windows 7 Pro. Thanks for some tips. Don, Windows...