Windows 10: Windows store apps on desktop have small icons

Discus and support Windows store apps on desktop have small icons in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So recently when I booted up Windows the icons on my desktop for apps from the windows store have small icons. Notice the Edge, Terminal, and Spotify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Danori, Dec 11, 2019.

1. /u/Danori Win User

Windows store apps on desktop have small icons

So recently when I booted up Windows the icons on my desktop for apps from the windows store have small icons. Notice the Edge, Terminal, and Spotify icons? I was curious if anyone had a fix for how to resive them so they fill the entire icon space again? Also, is there anyway to make the colored boxes transparent? Thanks

submitted by /u/Danori
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Danori, Dec 11, 2019

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Windows store apps on desktop have small icons e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows store apps on desktop have small icons - Similar Threads - store apps desktop

2. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  3. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop icons really small?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons really small?: [ATTACH] Some of my desktop icons are really small compared to others (see image) and I can't figure out a way to return them to normal. In the image you can see three which are small, others like this are the Microsoft Solitaire, Edge browser, MS Office, and the photos...
  6. icons on desktop got small

icons on desktop got small: After OneDrive was synced, some icons on my desktop got small but the rest of them stayed normal. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-desktop-got-small/5b34ec5f-969b-4d15-bc42-5377ec6f4037
  7. Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small

Windows desktop app icon “Photo” too small: [IMG][IMG]I just purchased a surface pro 7 a week ago and its fully up to date with the only new software being the Krita digital art app and office. Very few other app installations from the store. I opened the laptop up today after not using it for a few days and the Edge...
  8. Small arrows my desktop icons

Small arrows my desktop icons: I recently noticed small arrows on many of the icons on my desktop. Why were they put there and are they a backdoor into my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-arrows-my-desktop-icons/162c88a7-afd4-4f33-ae9d-8f871270d73b
  9. Icons for app shortcuts are small

Icons for app shortcuts are small: [ATTACH] So, this has happened with my apps, it happened a couple months ago, i've looked up and watched way too many youtube videos of people trying to fix everything but this problem. If you know how to revert it back to normal, please help a girl out:) thanks!...
  10. Desktop "zoomed" icons become small

Desktop "zoomed" icons become small: Hello, I have a problem with icons size in desktop, i like to use "zoomed" icons on desktop. But sometimes the icons go crazy and this happens: [img] [img] Sometimes i restart the computer and they go back to normal... (sometimes) Any help? 88893