Windows 10: Windows store Authentication error

Discus and support Windows store Authentication error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when ever i try to install anything from the store I get an Error Code: 0x80070005... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by igg2 com, Mar 11, 2020.

1. igg2 com Win User

Windows store Authentication error

when ever i try to install anything from the store I get an Error Code: 0x80070005

:)

igg2 com, Mar 11, 2020

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

Source: Microsoft Authenticator (beta)

Brink, Mar 11, 2020
  4. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

Thema:

1. Windows store Authentication error - Similar Threads - store Authentication error

2. Authenticator app error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app error: Authenticator App is asking for a code on my iphone while I am logging into the authenticator app. How can I get a code from an app that I am trying to log into. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authenticator-app-error/f007c071-f3a3-433b-b9cb-0b10b1b2ceb9
  3. Authenticator app error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator app error: Authenticator App is asking for a code on my iphone while I am logging into the authenticator app. How can I get a code from an app that I am trying to log into. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authenticator-app-error/f007c071-f3a3-433b-b9cb-0b10b1b2ceb9
  4. Authenticator app error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Authentication error on SafeinCloud2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentication error on SafeinCloud2: Every time I try to OneDrive as my cloud backup I get a Authentication error with OneDrive. I have search online for any possible solution and contacted support for SafeinCloud2 but no luck on finding one. I even tried on multiple computers/phone and even tried a different...
  6. Authentication error on SafeinCloud2

Authentication error on SafeinCloud2: Every time I try to OneDrive as my cloud backup I get a Authentication error with OneDrive. I have search online for any possible solution and contacted support for SafeinCloud2 but no luck on finding one. I even tried on multiple computers/phone and even tried a different...
  7. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 will not let me install anything; User authentication error?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 will not let me install anything; User authentication error?: In May of last year I suffered a main HDD failure and then, long story short, my life sort of fell apart and I couldn't really get around to replacing the HDD and reinstalling Windows until about September, and then I couldn't actually work on restoring the PC until just this...
  8. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 will not let me install anything; User authentication error?

Microsoft Store on Windows 10 will not let me install anything; User authentication error?: In May of last year I suffered a main HDD failure and then, long story short, my life sort of fell apart and I couldn't really get around to replacing the HDD and reinstalling Windows until about September, and then I couldn't actually work on restoring the PC until just this...
  9. Windows Store not receiving Authenticator approval

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not receiving Authenticator approval: I am logged into Microsoft account which I approved via authenticator app. I clicked a link to download Windows Terminal which opened Windows StoreI click Get and I am again prompted to authenticate with Authenticator. I click on Approve in Authenticator, but Windows Store...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store: This is a Beta version of the Authenticator app and is only intended for internal testing purposes. The first step towards a world without passwords! After a quick Bluetooth sync, use this app to unlock your Windows 10 computer at work. Just open the app and tap on a...