Windows 10: Windows store Authentication error

Discus and support Windows store Authentication error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when ever i try to install anything from the store I get an Error Code: 0x80070005... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by igg2 com, Mar 11, 2020.

1. igg2 com Win User

Windows store Authentication error

when ever i try to install anything from the store I get an Error Code: 0x80070005

:)

igg2 com, Mar 11, 2020

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

Source: Microsoft Authenticator (beta)

Brink, Mar 11, 2020
  4. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

Thema:

1. Windows store Authentication error - Similar Threads - store Authentication error

2. Authentication Error when connecting to Windows 10 Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Authentication Error when connecting to Windows 10 Hotspot.: Any device that tries to connect to my hotspot on Windows 10 gets an authentication error and says the password does not match. I have: 1. Restarted my computer multiple times. 2. Reset my DNS and IP, then restarted my computer multiple times. 3. Manually set up a hotspot...
  3. Error 13801, IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable

in Windows 10 News
    Error 13801, IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A virtual private network (VPN) is mostly used to protect a user’s privacy in the online world and skit their physical location. While most of the time these perform well, there are some occasions when the user can encounter errors, [...] This post Error...
  4. Windows 10 Authentication

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Authentication: When I initially setup my Windows 10 I configured it for personal use and I am able to sign on using my personal O365 account. I now have O365 business. I cannot sign on using my new account from the business side. Do I need to re-install to sign on with my business account?...
  5. Windows Authentication process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Authentication process: Hello, I wanted to know how the Windows Authentication process works. Which process calls/displays the Login screen, and if i choose other sign-in options, which process is responsible to call this feature. I am researching on an application and want another process to be...
  6. Kerberos Pre-Authentication error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kerberos Pre-Authentication error: I have a Windows 10 domain joined machine that keeps throwing up Kerberos pre-authentication every 20 minutes. It is a Surface Pro machine, I tried to clear Windows cashed credentials, then I scanned the computer. I managed to disable pre-authentication for the user via the...
  7. Authenticator Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authenticator Windows 10: where can I download Windows 10 Authenticator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/authenticator-windows-10/31e0ec38-6531-4cb0-9408-503d5709c960"
  8. RDP authentication error code 0x800706be

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RDP authentication error code 0x800706be: Recently, I have been getting an "authentication error" while trying to use the Remote Desktop. Here's the full error message: An authentication error has occurred (Code: 0x800706be). Remote computer: MYREMOTESERVER Googling the error code (0x800706be) did not yield any...
  9. Windows Store Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Error: Have used Windows Store to install apps in past week but tonight getting FAIL with error code 0x8002000a Can't find anything useful on Search Engines; just wondered if there is some sort of magic reset for this aspect of Windows or whether anyone has a cure. Thanks 38111
  10. Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store: This is a Beta version of the Authenticator app and is only intended for internal testing purposes. The first step towards a world without passwords! After a quick Bluetooth sync, use this app to unlock your Windows 10 computer at work. Just open the app and tap on a...