Windows 10: Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix

Discus and support Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I get the following error when trying to launch the Windows Store app on latest Win 10. [img] I've tried completely uninstalling and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by orlando1974, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix

Hi, I get the following error when trying to launch the Windows Store app on latest Win 10.

Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix [​IMG]

I've tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling using the PowerShell as admin and I also tried resetting the cache. None of this has worked... any ideas?

:)

orlando1974, Jun 29, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 29, 2018
  3. COUPLE Win User
    Windows 10 Store Broken

Hello everyone, I'm seeking help with my problem that is the Windows Store is broken now and won't even open

it look like this now:

Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix 8f05629cc9.png

Any suggestions and help are appreciated!
    Thank you

COUPLE, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix

Windows apps are broken including windows store.. not opening... How to fix?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click the Start screen (bottom left hand corner).
    • Click on "Run"
    • Type: "WSReset.exe" and hit
      enter.
    Method 2:

Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open Charms Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

Let us know if the issue persist.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix

1. Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix - Similar Threads - Store Broken Can't

2. Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me: For several weeks now my Xbox App has not been able to work. Today, I tried to fix it manually, but it seems that either I have made some mistake and broke windows store completely, or windows store was already broken before I tried fixing it. 1. The first error I got...
  3. Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.

Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.: Hello I'm looking for some help in fixing my windows update. I feel like I've tried everything short of a fresh install of windows, which I'm trying to avoid if possible. Let me lay out the situation and what I've tried It originally began with the PC having poor performance...
  4. Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.: Hello I'm looking for some help in fixing my windows update. I feel like I've tried everything short of a fresh install of windows, which I'm trying to avoid if possible. Let me lay out the situation and what I've tried It originally began with the PC having poor performance...
  5. Windows update broken, nothing seems to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft Store seem broken after downgrade Windows

Microsoft Store seem broken after downgrade Windows: After Downgrade Windows 10 into Windows 10, my Microsoft Store seem broken. When trying to update or install any application I got an error like "Something happened on our end". I been reinstall and resetting Windows 10 and it doesn't seem to be working. How do I fix it?...
  7. Microsoft Store seem broken after downgrade Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store seem broken after downgrade Windows: After Downgrade Windows 10 into Windows 10, my Microsoft Store seem broken. When trying to update or install any application I got an error like "Something happened at our end". I been reinstall and resetting Windows 10 and it doesn't seem to be working. How do I fix it?...
  8. Microsoft Store seem broken after downgrade Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store seem broken after downgrade Windows: After Downgrade Windows 10 into Windows 10, my Microsoft Store seem broken. When trying to update or install any application I got an error like "Something happened at our end". I been reinstall and resetting Windows 10 and it doesn't seem to be working. How do I fix it?...
  9. Can't open windows defender, the link seems to be broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open windows defender, the link seems to be broken: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DYLENAW_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo51ux/cant_open_windows_defender_the_link_seems_to_be/
  10. Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it

Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it: Hello, I was receiving an error whenever I attempted to install an application via the Microsoft Store after receiving my brand new Surface Book. I found a fix to my specific issue here. The relevant bits are: Code: As you are unable to install an app from the Windows...