Windows 10: Windows store broken once again.

Discus and support Windows store broken once again. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I changed my accounts to my new account with xbox game pass on and now i am constantly getting the classic 0x80070015 error code. does anyone have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Frosty_Cartographer, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Windows store broken once again.

I changed my accounts to my new account with xbox game pass on and now i am constantly getting the classic

0x80070015

error code.

does anyone have any clue on earth how to fix this? WITHOUT REINSTALLING WINDOWS.

submitted by /u/Frosty_Cartographer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Frosty_Cartographer, Dec 27, 2020
  2. COUPLE Win User

Windows 10 Store Broken

Hello everyone, I'm seeking help with my problem that is the Windows Store is broken now and won't even open

it look like this now:

Windows store broken once again. [​IMG]

Any suggestions and help are appreciated!
    Thank you

COUPLE, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Windows Store is Broken in Windows 10 Creators update

Since you were able to run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Go to Start.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • You'll get a confirmation message: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

Once done, try to access and update the Windows Store again.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows store broken once again.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows store broken once again. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows store broken once again.

1. Windows store broken once again. - Similar Threads - store broken once

2. WDF_VViolation once again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  3. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again: My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all troubleshooting steps that I could find.//I did a repair on the app from system//I cleared cache on the app from system//I did a...
  4. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again: My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all troubleshooting steps that I could find.//I did a repair on the app from system//I cleared cache on the app from system//I did a...
  5. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

My Desktop has been broken once again!!: by Windows Update While Microsoft is pushing their new operating system. Where Is The repair From Microsoft??? How Is It that they keep getting away with this??? I CAN'T Get To Videos And Pictures I Need To Defend MYSELF!!! I'VE SPENT HOURS AND The So-Called Fixes DON'T...
  7. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Desktop has been broken once again!!: by Windows Update While Microsoft is pushing their new operating system. Where Is The repair From Microsoft??? How Is It that they keep getting away with this??? I CAN'T Get To Videos And Pictures I Need To Defend MYSELF!!! I'VE SPENT HOURS AND The So-Called Fixes DON'T...
  8. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. BSOD once again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once again: Hello, I just got a BSOD and I have a dump file. Can someone take a look at it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-once-again/a6753b93-5d6b-49fd-9662-a2cc2ced2274
  10. HELP. once again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP. once again: Getting really tired of this. You might know that i have had problems with my computer. I heard that i should reinstall windows. It doesnt work tho the same classic annoying message ''Resetting your PC could not be done'' No changes were made. This b*tch of a message wont go...