Windows 10: Windows Store Broken

Discus and support Windows Store Broken in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, We are facing some troubles on some computers on our company. We upgrade some user computers. During the migration, some users, lost the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VCSousa, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Windows Store Broken

Hi everyone,

We are facing some troubles on some computers on our company. We upgrade some user computers. During the migration, some users, lost the Store and cant use apps cause store dont exist.

Some cases, we have 2 or 3 users in the same computer but only 1 face this problem. We already tried everythink seen on the internet but we keep strugle with this.

Anyone know something about this?

submitted by /u/VCSousa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VCSousa, Nov 2, 2020
  2. COUPLE Win User

Windows 10 Store Broken

Hello everyone, I'm seeking help with my problem that is the Windows Store is broken now and won't even open

it look like this now:

Windows Store Broken [​IMG]

Any suggestions and help are appreciated!
    Thank you

COUPLE, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Windows Store is Broken in Windows 10 Creators update

Since you were able to run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Go to Start.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • You'll get a confirmation message: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

Once done, try to access and update the Windows Store again.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Store Broken

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Store Broken :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store Broken

1. Windows Store Broken - Similar Threads - Store Broken

2. The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...: The calendar flyout is gone from Windows 11. But when I open the Microsoft Store app to try to find a simple calendar app i.e. to show a month view I am astounded at how the user experience for searching for an app is so deplorable.1. The Filters reset every time I view an...
  3. The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...: The calendar flyout is gone from Windows 11. But when I open the Microsoft Store app to try to find a simple calendar app i.e. to show a month view I am astounded at how the user experience for searching for an app is so deplorable.1. The Filters reset every time I view an...
  4. Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422: All the previously mentioned features no longer work. Gaming repair tool is the only one that gives an error, others just say something went wrong."Jotakin meni vikaan. Yritä avata asetukset myöhemmin uudelleen." - Something went wrong. Try re opening settings later...
  5. Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422

Windows update, Xbox store, gaming repair tool and Microsoft store broken. Error 0x80070422: All the previously mentioned features no longer work. Gaming repair tool is the only one that gives an error, others just say something went wrong."Jotakin meni vikaan. Yritä avata asetukset myöhemmin uudelleen." - Something went wrong. Try re opening settings later...
  6. why is the microsoft store and the xbox app broken and useless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is the microsoft store and the xbox app broken and useless?: genuine question here, both apps have been nothing but issues. but ya'll claim it works great and is amazing. countless other people have issues with 0 fixes. can you guys just be like steam and have almost no issues? least i can actually log into steam and download the...
  7. why is the microsoft store and the xbox app broken and useless?

why is the microsoft store and the xbox app broken and useless?: genuine question here, both apps have been nothing but issues. but ya'll claim it works great and is amazing. countless other people have issues with 0 fixes. can you guys just be like steam and have almost no issues? least i can actually log into steam and download the...
  8. Whole Microsoft Store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whole Microsoft Store is broken: Ye ye you are waiting for copy paste answers. sfc, new user account, command lines bla bla. I did every **** solutions. Probable one hundred solution variations. No one works. So please go away great brains.Today Xbox PC app gone and Ms fixed it but again broken again...
  9. Whole Microsoft Store is broken

Whole Microsoft Store is broken: Ye ye you are waiting for copy paste answers. sfc, new user account, command lines bla bla. I did every **** solutions. Probable one hundred solution variations. No one works. So please go away great brains.Today Xbox PC app gone and Ms fixed it but again broken again...
  10. My windows store is broken, I've tried all the common fixes on every forum I could find....

My windows store is broken, I've tried all the common fixes on every forum I could find....: I ran this command, and got this error sorry image uploading isn't working: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed...