Windows 10: Windows store bug on fresh install, keeping me from updating or downloading anything

Discus and support Windows store bug on fresh install, keeping me from updating or downloading anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Did a fresh install of windows 10 education on 22H2, and for whatever reason the Microsoft store is broken. It will open, but I can't open any menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Enemy-Exist-737, May 3, 2023.

1. Windows store bug on fresh install, keeping me from updating or downloading anything

Did a fresh install of windows 10 education on 22H2, and for whatever reason the Microsoft store is broken. It will open, but I can't open any menu inside of it. Trying to go to app updates or my library just brings me back to the home screen. This means that I can't update any of my windows apps or the store itself. Image 1 Image 2

I've probably done about 3 fresh installs in a row to figure out what was causing it, but I can't figure it out. WSreset closes the store and reopens it, but it's still broken. Signing into the store doesn't do anything either. SFC said that it found corruption and repaired it, but that didn't fix it either. I've even remade the installation media for windows incase it was the cause, but it has the same results.

submitted by /u/Enemy-Exist-737
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Enemy-Exist-737, May 3, 2023

2. Windows Update keeps failing!

Yea, that was going to be my next suggestion, if "Safe mode" did not work... I didn't want to scare him just yet.. *Toast :toast: There is a new feature in Windows 8 that will let you go back to a fresh install with just a few clicks. It should help a lot non pro's to start over fresh. *Toast :toast: But this is no help to him.. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, May 3, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 3, 2023
  4. Windows store bug on fresh install, keeping me from updating or downloading anything

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows store bug on fresh install, keeping me from updating or downloading anything

1. Windows store bug on fresh install, keeping me from updating or downloading anything - Similar Threads - store bug fresh

2. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything: so it all started about 2 months ago when I went to install the Xbox app on my pc. when I went to install it it said "there was an error on our end" and it said try again later. so I waited a couple days and tried again, it said the same thing so I gave up. today 11/9/21 I...
  3. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything: so it all started about 2 months ago when I went to install the Xbox app on my pc. when I went to install it it said "there was an error on our end" and it said try again later. so I waited a couple days and tried again, it said the same thing so I gave up. today 11/9/21 I...
  4. Microsoft store will not let me update or install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot download anything from windows store.

Cannot download anything from windows store.: This all started with Minecraft windows 10, I was going to play it then it just said to unlock the full game and buy it I did. I could not go to the servers tab etc, after a while of trying to see what was wrong I just decided to uninstall it, when I tried to reinstall it...
  6. My Windows Store Will not let me download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Store Will not let me download anything: My windows store used to work and then stopped, I have tried all of the examples here for running powershell exct but I keep getting this message. It seems that it is not even on my pc anymore? I cannot re install either, I can even open up the store but when going to the...
  7. Cant download anything from store

Cant download anything from store: Im having a problem where I try downloading anything from the store. I've tried wsreset.exe, restoring the app and so on, still not working. I'm on the latest windows update as of 18 Aug. For an example I've recently bought Forza Motorsport 7. I tried installing it on one...
  8. I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store.

I can't download or Install anything from Windows Store.: Recently i acquired the game pass for PC, and i tried to download Metro Exodus and after i selected where i wanted the game to be downloaded to, nothing happened. I had this same problem with other free apps as well, like Netflix. I had it installed when i first used my PC...
  9. Bug: Fresh install of Windows 10 (using Reset > install from this device) - Windows Store,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug: Fresh install of Windows 10 (using Reset > install from this device) - Windows Store,...: Hello, I recently ran into a problem with my Windows Store (I could not reinstall gears 5 - everything else worked fine). Figuring it was a good excuse for a reset of Windows, to tidy things up a bit, I used the following options to reset Windows: Recovery > Remove...
  10. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/