Windows 10: Windows store Calculator crashes

Discus and support Windows store Calculator crashes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When launching calc the windows store calls calculator.exe from the "C:\Program... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Keith_MHR, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Keith_MHR Win User

Windows store Calculator crashes

When launching calc the windows store calls calculator.exe from the "C:\Program Files\Windowsapps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1811.3241.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe" directory but the application crashes with the following exception and faulting module:

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll

This behavior does not occur for all windows store apps (photos works) but it crashes both the Calculator HD app and the regular calculator app. sfc /scannow finds nothing - DISM /restorehealth also does nothing. I've updated windows to 1809 and there are no further updates available. I've updated video card drivers to the latest versions. I've tried reducing the display resolution. I've tried reseting the calculator application. I've tried powershelling the app off and reinstalling it. I've tried re-registering the application from powershell - nothing works! I've used wsreset.exe and it doesn't work. I've used wscollect.exe and have a .cab but no where to send it to.

Help!

:)

Keith_MHR, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Randy_C. Win User

Windows 10 calculator keeps crashing

The above steps did not fix the problem. I went to the add or remove programs settings in an effort to delete the calculator program in an effort to reinstall it. Typed "calc" in the search this list. Found the entry and tried to uninstall, grayed out
    wouldn't execute. Went to advanced settings where a reset option was presented. Reset the program and now it will run in standard mode. I don't know what bug is causing calculator to crash right after it is starts in date mode. What this has to do with
    windows store is beyond me.

Randy_C., Jan 4, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Windows 10 calculator keeps crashing

For further assistance, we suggest that you run WSResetPress. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

By doing this, all store cache and corrupt settings are reset and your Windows store shall open normally.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows store Calculator crashes - Similar Threads - store Calculator crashes

2. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  3. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  4. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  5. Store app for calculator

Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  6. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. calculator turn bluescreen and crashes

calculator turn bluescreen and crashes: I want to use my calculator. However, everytime I use it it will turn on and goes bluescreen, then crashes afterwards. Restating won't fix the problem. Please help....
  8. Calculator and Photos Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator and Photos Crash: Hello, my name is Hafidz. my windows suddenly can't open calculator and photos. Every time i click the symbol of photos and calculators there are not any window apps that pop up/display in my screen. I hope that you can show me the procedure how to fix it so i can use these...
  9. Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.

Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.: Hi, My calculator keeps on crashing while opening the calculator. --> Performed Calculator Reset. --> Tried installed Calculator from Store. --> Installed Calculator HD from Store. -->Bothe ( Calculator and Calculator HD ) application keeps on crashing --> No error...
  10. calculator not working,crash

calculator not working,crash: I need the calculator every day and stop working this is what work for me start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem disable antivirus and test if load if not reinstall store get help online after load in the store look for update and try to open the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator crashes on opening

2. windows calculator crash

3. calculator windows.ui.xaml.dll

4. windows 10 calculator ui.xaml.dll