Windows 10: Windows Store can't detect hardware

Discus and support Windows Store can't detect hardware in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What do I do? Windows store can't detect hardware and most apps can't get installed or take a huge time to download. I already have tried reseting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KavyaGautam, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Windows Store can't detect hardware

What do I do? Windows store can't detect hardware and most apps can't get installed or take a huge time to download. I already have tried reseting Windows Store but it doesn't seem to work. Windows Store can't detect hardware b43bdf29-aaf5-4901-9007-998744632c0f?upload=true.jpg Windows Store can't detect hardware 098d2540-05ac-41fb-ab45-335860b3d941?upload=true.jpg Windows Store can't detect hardware f7509100-eb95-4d73-9aaa-7c99aef6372b?upload=true.jpg

:)

KavyaGautam, Apr 6, 2020

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows Store incorrectly detecting Laptop Hardware

Hi,

Wonder if somebody here can help as Microsoft Support have been useless. I've tried re-registering the Windows Store, creating a new user account, system restore and clearing the store cache - nothing works.

Quite simply the Windows Store cannot detect my processor architecture (64bit) or how much RAM I have (16GB) and this is preventing me installing many apps that stipulate these requirements.

Windows Store can't detect hardware [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

brandscill, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Windows Store can't detect hardware

Windows store doesnt detect System hardware

Hi MimicTheTruth,

You can try to perform a clean install but there is no assurance that the issue will be resolved if it really is a bug.

Try checking for Windows Updates and performing a repair upgrade instead. Below are articles for your reference:

Should you choose to perform the suggested troubleshooting, let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store can't detect hardware

1. Windows Store can't detect hardware - Similar Threads - Store can't detect

2. Microsoft Store can't detect hardware, and Windows update issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store can't detect hardware, and Windows update issues: Microsoft store wont detect my hardware which stops me from downloading apps. I've tried everything, I've terminated and reset is with apps & features. I've ran wsreset as administratorIt doesn't work, I ran it for about 20 minutes and nothing happened. I've ran the...
  3. microsoft store can't detect m hardware

microsoft store can't detect m hardware: microsoft store cant detect my hardware, i tried to delete and reinstall, cleared the cache, checked my time, runned trouble shooting and reset it but still it didnt work...
  4. MS Store will not detect hardware.

MS Store will not detect hardware.: MS Store will not detect my hardware, searches take far too long to return results, wsreset.exe does not work. This has been a reported issue since 2018. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected"

Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected": I wanted to install the NVIDIA control panel on my Dell G5 15 laptop and it says " Couldnt Detect Hardware" [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-hardware-not-detected/738edfa0-93b3-488a-8e84-c6485ef32d9b
  6. why microsoft store can't detect my hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why microsoft store can't detect my hardware: [ATTACH]I tried to download mc for win 10 and it doesn't let me download it. also, it said that it can't detect my hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-store-cant-detect-my-hardware/d3f678e0-e6dc-482b-8aa0-1282beda1822
  7. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can't detect my hardware: I have been recently trying to download forza horizon 4 but I can't because the microsoft store can't detect my hardware. I've reset the store countless times as well. The weird thing however, is that I can install it and play it if I boot from my HDD of my SSD. But when I...
  8. Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!: I'm trying to install Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft Store, however it doesn't let me download the game as the store does not detect my hardware configuration. My Windows 10 is fully up to date, my drivers are all up to date and I even reinstalled the Store! Specs:...
  9. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

Microsoft store can't detect my hardware: Okay so I was trying to install intel graphics command command but microsoft store says that it can't detect my hardware I tried signing out, resetting, and reinstall but none of it works so is there a way to make it work?? I got my system specs screenshot and the...
  10. Microsoft store "Hardware not detected"

Microsoft store "Hardware not detected": When i tried to install minecraft for windows 10, the install icon was greyed out and where it said "Architecture" and "Memory" for both of them it said "You have: Couldn't detect hardware". Ive reset the application twice already to no avail. Are there any other fixes for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store couldnt detect hardware