Windows 10: Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram

Discus and support Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried like all of the solutions that I found on the internet but none of the work. I would be so greatful if someone could help me, I can't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sebi The Hunter, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram

I tried like all of the solutions that I found on the internet but none of the work.

I would be so greatful if someone could help me, I can't download a single app or game because the store can't fin my architecture and ram are.

:)

Sebi The Hunter, Oct 4, 2020

2. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won't start after memory upgrade on Latitude E6410

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Insert 4+2 GB Ram at once and check what happens.
    • If it booting in 4+2 architecture, then take out the 2 GB and Insert 4 GB.
    • Now its 4+4 GB, try to boot and check what happened.
    This issue might have happened due to the hardware limitations also, if it booting in 4+2 GB RAM architecture then it is possible that 8GB RAM is not supported by your hardware.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram

Changing OS architecture.

Hello,

I am trying to change my Windows 10 operating system architecture from 32 to 64 bit.

These are the steps I have taken:

• Downloaded the 64 bit Windows 10 ISO from Windows Media Creator
    • Booted using the USB
    The issue I am facing is that the screen hangs on Microsoft Logo as soon as I boot using USB. No errors, no dialogs, nothing. Just windows logo. and nothing proceeds. I've tried it multiple times with the same screen getting hanged (or stuck?)

What am I doing wrong? (or a bug?) Please help me, since 32 bit is restricting me to 3.5 gb RAM.

Divyanshu Sharma, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram

1. Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram - Similar Threads - Store can't fin

2. Wrong Architecture in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Architecture in microsoft store: Hello, my name is Christian and it says I have the wrong architecture even though I have it. It says I have x86 but I have x64.Im just trying to play on the xbox app but it won't let me. I've tried to look up how to fix it but that didn't work. I hope somebody reaches out to...
  3. why microsoft store can't detect my hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why microsoft store can't detect my hardware: [ATTACH]I tried to download mc for win 10 and it doesn't let me download it. also, it said that it can't detect my hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-store-cant-detect-my-hardware/d3f678e0-e6dc-482b-8aa0-1282beda1822
  4. Windows Store can't detect hardware

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store can't detect hardware: What do I do? Windows store can't detect hardware and most apps can't get installed or take a huge time to download. I already have tried reseting Windows Store but it doesn't seem to work.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Unable to download from Microsoft Store due to unrecognized architecture/hardware

Unable to download from Microsoft Store due to unrecognized architecture/hardware: Hi, I'm not able to download anything from the microsoft store either due to it not recognizing how much memory I have or not recognizing the architecture of my PC. I've tried WSReset.exe but it just hangs and does nothing, I've used the troubleshooter which fixed some...
  6. Store Identifying as wrong Architecture

Store Identifying as wrong Architecture: I am trying to install one of my gaming apps. The Microsoft website shows as compatible 64 bit, but as soon as the store picks it up, it switches it to the ARM Architecture, which isn't compatible. I've tried wsreset.exe, uninstalling and re-installing the store, resetting...
  7. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can't detect my hardware: I have been recently trying to download forza horizon 4 but I can't because the microsoft store can't detect my hardware. I've reset the store countless times as well. The weird thing however, is that I can install it and play it if I boot from my HDD of my SSD. But when I...
  8. ram, hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram, hardware: will there be a problem if I use both, i mean in performance ____samsung DDR4 2400T____hyperx DDR4 2400 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-hardware/8207c1c1-ca8c-4ddb-a6e1-6bf21c894b4d
  9. Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!: I'm trying to install Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft Store, however it doesn't let me download the game as the store does not detect my hardware configuration. My Windows 10 is fully up to date, my drivers are all up to date and I even reinstalled the Store! Specs:...
  10. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

Microsoft store can't detect my hardware: Okay so I was trying to install intel graphics command command but microsoft store says that it can't detect my hardware I tried signing out, resetting, and reinstall but none of it works so is there a way to make it work?? I got my system specs screenshot and the...