Windows 10: Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

Discus and support Windows Store - Can't install games or apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought the game pass for PC and successfully installed a game or two yesterday. However today when i tried to install a game the store was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bush_Wooki3, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

I bought the game pass for PC and successfully installed a game or two yesterday. However today when i tried to install a game the store was downloading 'Gaming Services' along with the game but got stuck on the installation faze. So i googled the problem and reset the store with 'WSreset'. After successfully fixing the issue of Gaming Services not installing, i now cannot install the game i originally wanted. When hitting get updates it just loads forever and states 'There was a problem on our end' I have done everything like the Powershell commands, Deleting the software distribution folder. When i troubleshooted it gave me a problem saying 'Hanging or crashing apps' I also opened cmd and did sfc /scannow.

The only thing that the store seems to be able to do is get to the pending stage of apps and games i already own but it never moves. I can play and run games fine that are already installed though. So frustrating.

submitted by /u/Bush_Wooki3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bush_Wooki3, Mar 24, 2020

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Mar 24, 2020
  3. how can install app store game

Hi Kannan,

Installing any apps on Windows 10 device can be done through Windows Store. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to install a game or an app from the Windows Store app?
    • Are you using a Windows 10-based device?

To install games on Windows 10 device, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on the link below:

Where to download game from Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Mar 24, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

1. Windows Store - Can't install games or apps - Similar Threads - Store Can't install

2. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  3. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  4. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps on Windows Store: Whenever I try to download an app from the windows store, it hangs on acquiring license for a bit and then it gives me an error. It says to wait a bit or try restarting your device and I've done both with no luck. The error code was 0x80070005....
  6. Can't install windows store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install windows store apps: I can not install any windows store apps. The Windows Update tab in settings doesn't load either. I found a similar post here: link, but they never really said what fixed this. I tried every tutorial I could find, nothing helped. Hope someone can at least give an explanation...
  7. Can't install apps Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install apps Windows Store: Whenever I try to install something from the Windows Store nothing happens when I click on "install". I am on Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1909 (activated), all my drivers are up to date. I've tried the "troubleshoot store" option and resetting the store but nothing has...
  8. Can't install any store apps/games

Can't install any store apps/games: I changed the ownership of some WindowsApps folders on my hard drives so that I could find out what was in them before I deleted the folders, and now I can't seem to install any apps on the store. Not sure if that's related to my problem or if it's totally fine. I've reset...
  9. Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app

Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app: Hello all, I'm trying to install The Outer Worlds through xbox game pass. I know this has worked earlier this week, so it's not an issue of account validity. I find that when I go to install the game, either through the XBOX app or the Windows Store, the installation...
  10. Windows store can't install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store can't install apps: Hi. Please help me. My windows store can't install app. I already tried the PART ONE ( How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10). As i go on to the PART TWO, i find it hard on what affected user SID should i delete. (See screenshot below). Please help me....