Windows 10: Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

Discus and support Windows Store - Can't install games or apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought the game pass for PC and successfully installed a game or two yesterday. However today when i tried to install a game the store was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bush_Wooki3, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

I bought the game pass for PC and successfully installed a game or two yesterday. However today when i tried to install a game the store was downloading 'Gaming Services' along with the game but got stuck on the installation faze. So i googled the problem and reset the store with 'WSreset'. After successfully fixing the issue of Gaming Services not installing, i now cannot install the game i originally wanted. When hitting get updates it just loads forever and states 'There was a problem on our end' I have done everything like the Powershell commands, Deleting the software distribution folder. When i troubleshooted it gave me a problem saying 'Hanging or crashing apps' I also opened cmd and did sfc /scannow.

The only thing that the store seems to be able to do is get to the pending stage of apps and games i already own but it never moves. I can play and run games fine that are already installed though. So frustrating.

submitted by /u/Bush_Wooki3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bush_Wooki3, Mar 24, 2020

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Mar 24, 2020
  3. how can install app store game

Hi Kannan,

Installing any apps on Windows 10 device can be done through Windows Store. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to install a game or an app from the Windows Store app?
    • Are you using a Windows 10-based device?

To install games on Windows 10 device, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on the link below:

Where to download game from Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Mar 24, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

1. Windows Store - Can't install games or apps - Similar Threads - Store Can't install

2. Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app: Hello all, I'm trying to install The Outer Worlds through xbox game pass. I know this has worked earlier this week, so it's not an issue of account validity. I find that when I go to install the game, either through the XBOX app or the Windows Store, the installation...
  3. I can't install this one game on Windows Store.

I can't install this one game on Windows Store.: The game is called Minecraft for Windows 10. Okay so, everything worked perfectly until one day the game was acting strange, I deleted it and was about to download it back because that's usually how I'd fix little problems like that. Everything went wrong when I tried to...
  4. Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.

Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.: I was trying to install a game from the store, but it won't let me. The choice is just grayed out. I thought I just didn't have the right apps to install games. So, I went and tried another game. To my surprise, it worked. I have bought the Game Pass, and the game in question...
  5. Windows store can't install bought game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't install bought game: Hello i cannot install the game i recently bought, Astroneer. i have an exclamation mark which says when i hover over it that Astroneer does not work on this device. what can i do? did i just waste the money?...
  6. Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC

Can't install windows store games on windows 10 PC: Hello, I'm trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my PC. I'm signed into my hotmail account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the devices list. Yet when I click to install the game it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your...
  7. Apps and Games will not install from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Games will not install from Store: apps and games download from store but fails when trying to install. I get error 0x80007005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-games-will-not-install-from-store/c2b6b291-ec8b-4eee-8007-bffc99f99ac9
  8. Can't install or update store apps

Can't install or update store apps: They all display error 0x800706d9 . I've read it could be related to Windows Firewall. What I have done: . Microsofr Fixit (for Store and apps ) . Restarted Firewall, bits, wupdate and cryptographic services . Lookup events log Depósito con errores , tipo 0...
  9. Windows store can't install apps

Windows store can't install apps: Hi. Please help me. My windows store can't install app. I already tried the PART ONE ( How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10). As i go on to the PART TWO, i find it hard on what affected user SID should i delete. (See screenshot below). Please help me....
  10. Can't install apps from windows store.

Can't install apps from windows store.: Hi folks, Anyone else have this problem? I have tried installing a few apps from the windows store on windows 10, download ok and says installing but then get message "this is embarrassing we can't find app" and nothing, its not on my app list. The existing ones that...