Windows 10: Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a...

Discus and support Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So Guys. I have the problem that i want to open the Microsoft Store. And it pop ups and closes then again. No matter how often i try it happens always... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Atom8573, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Atom8573 Win User

Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a...

So Guys. I have the problem that i want to open the Microsoft Store. And it pop ups and closes then again. No matter how often i try it happens always again. Next thing is when i want to connect my local account as a microsoft account it closes itself too. I also had the problem that my father deleted my old account where it used to work but now i got a new one and it doesnt work. I cant install any games. Please help me guys :

:)

Atom8573, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Autumn20 Win User

Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a...

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a... - Similar Threads - Store closening try

2. Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a...: So Guys. I have the problem that i want to open the Microsoft Store. And it pop ups and closes then again. No matter how often i try it happens always again. Next thing is when i want to connect my local account as a microsoft account it closes itself too. I also had the...
  3. Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store closening when i try to open and many other stuff that is works with a...: So Guys. I have the problem that i want to open the Microsoft Store. And it pop ups and closes then again. No matter how often i try it happens always again. Next thing is when i want to connect my local account as a microsoft account it closes itself too. I also had the...
  4. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  5. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  6. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

7. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  8. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

10. Major issue with Store and many other apps not working

Major issue with Store and many other apps not working: There are a number of postings about apps not working. This is hardly unexpected. However, what is unexpected is that, mainly after the November update, a number of people are reporting a major issue with not one or two but a host of apps, failing or disappearing altogether....