Windows 10: Windows Store completely missing after reset

Discus and support Windows Store completely missing after reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had to reset my computer, and now the windows store is missing?? I cant find it anywhere. I have tried powershell commands in order to reinstall it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by justarandomperson_03, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Windows Store completely missing after reset

I had to reset my computer, and now the windows store is missing?? I cant find it anywhere. I have tried powershell commands in order to reinstall it like "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}", but it just doesn't work?? I should mention I've tried resetting my computer via cloud install. 2 Times.

:)

justarandomperson_03, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 15, 2022
  3. lx07 Win User
    Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Store completely missing after reset

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Store completely missing after reset :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows Store completely missing after reset

1. Windows Store completely missing after reset - Similar Threads - Store completely missing

2. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store completely missing after reset: I was helping my younger sister fix microsoft store earlier by attempting a full factory reset. Before the reset, microsoft store was an app on Windows but was unopenable. We had tried every method to fix it prior & we finally gave up and attempted a factory reset. After the...
  3. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store completely missing after reset: I was helping my younger sister fix microsoft store earlier by attempting a full factory reset. Before the reset, microsoft store was an app on Windows but was unopenable. We had tried every method to fix it prior & we finally gave up and attempted a factory reset. After the...
  4. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store missing after reset: System reset was executed to my PC due to malfunction. It was successful and now Im facing a new problem. The MS Store went missing and no trace in my PC. I want to download all the apps that I have before but I cant. I dont want to reset again so please help me....
  6. Store missing after reset

Store missing after reset: System reset was executed to my PC due to malfunction. It was successful and now Im facing a new problem. The MS Store went missing and no trace in my PC. I want to download all the apps that I have before but I cant. I dont want to reset again so please help me....
  7. store is missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store is missing after reset: I just reset my PC and now I need to download apps from MS Store but I cant find it anywhere. I tried the powershell command and and wsreset command and it is still not coming up. How can I get the MS Store back to my device. I signed in with my MS account....
  8. store is missing after reset

store is missing after reset: I just reset my PC and now I need to download apps from MS Store but I cant find it anywhere. I tried the powershell command and and wsreset command and it is still not coming up. How can I get the MS Store back to my device. I signed in with my MS account....
  9. Windows Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store completely missing after reset: I had to reset my computer, and now the windows store is missing?? I cant find it anywhere. I have tried powershell commands in order to reinstall it like "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  10. Windows Store completely missing after reset

Windows Store completely missing after reset: I had to reset my computer, and now the windows store is missing?? I cant find it anywhere. I have tried powershell commands in order to reinstall it like "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...