Windows 10: windows Store crash after open it.

Discus and support windows Store crash after open it. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am suffering the issue in the title to several pcs of a lab. I have tried most of the steps find in the web without success: Deleted all apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by epulone, Jan 11, 2019.

1. epulone Win User

windows Store crash after open it.

I am suffering the issue in the title to several pcs of a lab.

I have tried most of the steps find in the web without success:

Deleted all apps and reinstalled
    Clear Store Cache
    checked the data and time
    Wsreset.exe
    Reset Windows Store
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthClear Store Cache
    Etc......

:)

epulone, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

App store crashes, will not open - Windows 10 64 bit

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 11, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
  4. windows Store crash after open it.

Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows Store crash after open it.

1. windows Store crash after open it. - Similar Threads - Store crash open

2. Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening: The Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening I tried WSReset but I got this. AND any Microsoft apps e.g Photos Will also crash everytime its opened. can anyone help me?...
  3. Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening: The Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening I tried WSReset but I got this. AND any Microsoft apps e.g Photos Will also crash everytime its opened. can anyone help me?...
  4. Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 - store crashes on open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 - store crashes on open: on windows 10, when try to open windows store, it closes/crash immediately. - version 21H1 19043.1288already done these:- WSreset.exe - opens windows, does not close, just stays up- use explorer and gone to the localcache directory - all empty- re-register no issue - using...
  6. windows 10 - store crashes on open

windows 10 - store crashes on open: on windows 10, when try to open windows store, it closes/crash immediately. - version 21H1 19043.1288already done these:- WSreset.exe - opens windows, does not close, just stays up- use explorer and gone to the localcache directory - all empty- re-register no issue - using...
  7. windows 10 - store crashes on open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 - store crashes on open: on windows 10, when try to open windows store, it closes/crash immediately. - version 21H1 19043.1288already done these:- WSreset.exe - opens windows, does not close, just stays up- might very well be related - unable to add outlook account, error 0x800706d9 - am able to add...
  8. windows apps and store crash on opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows apps and store crash on opening: I move my windows apps to a diffrent folder then moved them back cause it didnt owrk and now no windows apps are working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-apps-and-store-crash-on-opening/9c34aab5-f218-4e6a-9518-ed9b23e308e7
  9. windows Store crash after open it.

windows Store crash after open it.: I am suffering the issue in the title to several pcs of a lab. I have tried most of the steps find in the web without success: Deleted all apps and reinstalled Clear Store Cache checked the data and time Wsreset.exe Reset Windows Store DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.

Windows Store Apps Crashing after Opening.: Hi Microsoft/Windows, I am facing an issue that my Windows Store Apps are crashes immediately after while I launch it. I search on the Internet and tried every solution but got no help. I realize that whenever I am not connected to the internet, My apps are working fine and...