Windows 10: Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue

Discus and support Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I load up the Windows Store (on Windows 10), it then crashes my whole computer, the desktop, start bar or ctrl,alt,del doesnt work/respond.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shadowed Avatar, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue

Everytime I load up the Windows Store (on Windows 10), it then crashes my whole computer, the desktop, start bar or ctrl,alt,del doesnt work/respond.

The only way is to hold down the power button.

If I can get it to work, when i click the sign in button, nothing happens, and then the whole of windows crashes again.

Ive tried:

Pc Restart

Clearing cache

wsrest

reinstall of windows 10 stall using the powershell

as well as a bunch of other stuff from the internet

There should be a way to download games without using the store because it just doesnt work for me. Ive tried what feels like everything and nothing is fixing it. Please help!!

:)

Shadowed Avatar, Jul 22, 2019

2. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue

1. Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue - Similar Threads - Store crashes whole

2. Microsoft store sign in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sign in issues: Hi new desktop running windows 11 ms store app opens no issues but when I select sign in option nothing happens any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-sign-in-issues/a42acb11-613a-45f4-bee7-baf12a6137d6
  3. Microsoft store sign in issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store sign in issues: Hi new desktop running windows 11 ms store app opens no issues but when I select sign in option nothing happens any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-sign-in-issues/a42acb11-613a-45f4-bee7-baf12a6137d6
  4. steam crashes my whole computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam crashes my whole computer: it just crashes my whole computer like I can't play my games i have a msi gf75 thin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-crashes-my-whole-computer/f89972fe-b7f4-45d4-ba32-ae3e6a9ebbc1
  5. steam crashes my whole computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    steam crashes my whole computer: it just crashes my whole computer like I can't play my games i have a msi gf75 thin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-crashes-my-whole-computer/f89972fe-b7f4-45d4-ba32-ae3e6a9ebbc1
  6. steam crashes my whole computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. does signing into microsoft office sign into that account for your whole computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does signing into microsoft office sign into that account for your whole computer?: I signed into microsoft office with my school account since it gives it to me for free, does that sign into my school account for my whole computer? I don't want that because it'll download some proctor like stuff tracking everything I do, so I just want to make sure it's not...
  8. Sign in issue with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in issue with Microsoft Store: Please help me for this issue When I'm try to sign in Microsoft Store it always show Something went wrong Please try again 0x80070781[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-with-microsoft-store/7eaad3e3-4398-452f-8b3b-bb3c5dd31b87
  9. New windows update crashed my whole computer (nov 2018)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New windows update crashed my whole computer (nov 2018): hello, my custom built computer was working just fine before i accepted the newest Microsoft update. After the lengthy update, my computer took a long time to boot up and once i type my password in i get an error that my "computer cant be found." and i'm left with a black...
  10. Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.: Hello. This isn't a BSOD crash. But my whole computer freeze and I am not really sure where else to post. This happens whenever I try and enter a match in CSGO or I start up the game War Thunder. This also happens with all my other games. I'll try and give as much...