Windows 10: windows store crashing

Discus and support windows store crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; a fewer months before my windows store and all modern apps stopped working i reinstalled windows 10 but with new os also same problem at first it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kodurunavatheja, Jul 27, 2019.

1. windows store crashing

a fewer months before my windows store and all modern apps stopped working i reinstalled windows 10 but with new os also same problem at first it opened and i installed vmware horizon and it is installed and when i tried to open it again the windows store and all modern apps are crashing and at the same time i started installing windows updates what is the problem?

:)

kodurunavatheja, Jul 27, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 27, 2019
  4. windows store crashing

APP STORE CRASH

Hi Robert,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that Windows store crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell
      • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
      • Close the Powershell window
      • Reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

windows store crashing

1. windows store crashing - Similar Threads - store crashing

2. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  3. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  4. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  5. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  6. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  7. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  8. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  9. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  10. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming