Windows 10: Windows Store deleted my Forza Horizon 4 after a reinstall of windows.

Discus and support Windows Store deleted my Forza Horizon 4 after a reinstall of windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can this happen its literately a windows app you know owned and operated by the corporation the made the OS, steam doesn't have this problem. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeroyStephan, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Windows Store deleted my Forza Horizon 4 after a reinstall of windows.

How can this happen its literately a windows app you know owned and operated by the corporation the made the OS, steam doesn't have this problem. I don't have adequate internet to reinstall it. This is very disappointing. Maybe get it fixed before all your new games that are coming with the new Xbox arrive. Is there a way I can recover it, if not you've lost a very upset player.

:)

LeroyStephan, Jul 24, 2020
  2. R4H
    R4h Win User

Partial download of Forza Horizon 4 will not delete.

Hello there!

I am having problems with uninstalling partially downloaded files from my computer.

What Happened:

• I was downloading Forza Horizon 4 from the XBOX beta app on my PC but then my house had a power-cut.
    • This turned my PC off and the download was stopped.
    • When my PC was turned back on, 45GB was taken up on my SSD.
    • The XBOX beta app and the Microsoft store app do not show that Forza Horizon 4 has been installed so I cannot click uninstall to remove the files.
    • I cannot find Forza Horizon 4 anywhere on my PC even through the Apps and Features menu.
    • After some digging I found "Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame" this was the Forza horizon 4 file.
    • I cannot delete this as it requires permission from "SYSTEM" to delete.
    • I am using my own PC that I have built.
    • I have tried to solve this issue by changing the security details in the property tab of the file.
    • However this still would not work.
    Is there any way I can uninstall these files?

Thanks Windows Store deleted my Forza Horizon 4 after a reinstall of windows. :)

3. Splinter Win User
    Backup of Forza Horizon 4

Hello to all here,

i want to backup my Forza Horizon 4 which is installed to c:\programfiles\WindowsApps. I used the build in backup functionality of Windows 10 to back it up. If i now will make a fresh Windows 10 installation and then restore my backup back to c:\programfiles\WindowsApps will Forza Horizon 4 be recognized as installed on my new system? What happens if this fails? If it fails i have no possibilty to delete the 70gb of the restauration because i have no access to the WindowsApps Folder which means i have to reinstall Windows 10 again.

Did somebody already tried to backup and restore Windows 10 Apps successfully?

Greetings

Splinter, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Windows Store deleted my Forza Horizon 4 after a reinstall of windows.

Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store deleted my Forza Horizon 4 after a reinstall of windows.

1. Windows Store deleted my Forza Horizon 4 after a reinstall of windows. - Similar Threads - Store deleted Forza

2. Storage delete Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage delete Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I really need help. I have delete Forza Horizon 4 because i need storage but when i have delete it, there are always the storage. Please help me : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-delete-forza-horizon-4/313e19df-c255-45dd-a735-f3f1cdafc281
  3. Can't reinstall forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall forza horizon 4: Hello friends! I recently tried reinstalling forza horizon 4 and found at that it wouldn't let me, there were no error messages or anything of the sort so I looked around and found a locked file that contained alot of my fh 4 files so I deleted the entire folder and now when...
  4. Microsoft Store: Not recognizing Forza Horizon 4 after a Windows Reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Not recognizing Forza Horizon 4 after a Windows Reinstall: I've recently reinstalled Windows, and before that, I had my Forza installed on the F Drive. When I had Windows Reinstall I deleted only the C drive, and now, I can't play Forza, but the space on my HDD is already occupied by the files of the game, in WindowsApps. How can I...
  5. windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4: Hi I am getting this error while installing these two games. All other apps can be installed correctly. I tried all steps below, but the issue persists. Please help. → Run Windows Store App troubleshooter • Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store...
  6. Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4: Bought Forza horizon 4 over Christmas while I was visiting family in the Netherlands and now coming home when I try and install it on my pc it gives error Code: 0x803F8001 while it tries to acquire the license. I've tried restarting my pc, and deleting some caches, and...
  7. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...