Windows 10: Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin)

Discus and support Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I was having an issue with being unable to sign into the Xbox app, so I followed a YouTube tutorial. It told me to go into PowerShell and enter the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nzack, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Nzack Win User

Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin)

Hi, I was having an issue with being unable to sign into the Xbox app, so I followed a YouTube tutorial. It told me to go into PowerShell and enter the following:

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

and then restart.

I restarted and then did the next step: enter

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

After that I got the following error message:

Get-AppXPackage : The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed. (Exception from

HRESULT: 0x800706FD)

At line:1 char:1

+ Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUser | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -D ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin) :)) [Get-AppxPackage], COMException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Comman

ds.GetAppxPackageCommand

How do I get windows store back?

:)

Nzack, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Store fails with 0x80073CF9

Hi Aren,

It is possible that the Microsoft Store components are corrupted that's why you can't install or update apps. Since you have done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. See steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

If issue still persists, you can also reinstall Store using Windows PowerShell. See steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell with admin rights. On the search bar, type Windows PowerShell. Right-click on the Windows PowerShell entry in the result and then click
      Run as administrator.
    • In the PowerShell, copy and paste the following command and then press Enter to execute it.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    • Once done, try to open Store and install apps.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin)

Windows App Store Not Opening

I have the exact same issue and have tried all the suggested steps in regards to reinstalling via powershell script and deleting Appdata cache folder. No method has worked.

xlxcrossing, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin)

1. Windows Store deleted through PowerShell (Admin) - Similar Threads - Store deleted through

2. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working: I cannot use PowerShell anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-admin-and-powershell-is-not-working/5609d07f-3986-4c10-aee8-6f243bc7123b
  3. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working: I cannot use PowerShell anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-admin-and-powershell-is-not-working/5609d07f-3986-4c10-aee8-6f243bc7123b
  4. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repair option for store apps available through Powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair option for store apps available through Powershell?: Hello, I'm in a situation where I need to repair almost all of the store apps I've installed, but I don't want to go through the settings app and manually click advanced options and then repair for every app. Is there a way to make a powershell script that will do this? All I...
  6. Windows Powershell Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell Admin: i can't open Windows Powershell it's says that the app is not installed does anyone knows how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-powershell-admin/c3c92fc2-cd09-45e2-b536-546a8d7594a7
  7. Windows Powershell Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell Admin: i can't open Windows Powershell it's says that the app is not installed does anyone knows how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-powershell-admin/c3c92fc2-cd09-45e2-b536-546a8d7594a7
  8. Windows Security through PowerShell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security through PowerShell: Is there a way to take action towards threats in Windows Security automatically through a PowerShell applet or cmd command? For example, I see that there was a threat detected, I could run a script on my desktop that quickly tells Windows Security to remove or allow the...
  9. Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix: I used Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} and got this message please help PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  10. Powershell/Powershell admin missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell/Powershell admin missing: When finding a solution to remove skype today I came across a post here where the solution was found to use a powershell command. So I went to open it up and found out it was missing. I looked into it and found some other people with a similar problem, and they went to check...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover microsoft store through powershell