Windows 10: Windows Store does not allow me to install device

Discus and support Windows Store does not allow me to install device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, I bought Project Cars 2 on the windows store but I cannot install it. Below is the result when i try to install. I have the latest... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheoHavenga, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Windows Store does not allow me to install device

Hi there,

I bought Project Cars 2 on the windows store but I cannot install it.

Below is the result when i try to install.

I have the latest updates and windows installed.

I have reset the windows store as well.

Please help.

Windows Store does not allow me to install device fc041a53-b970-4b82-9d1e-2c423a890881?upload=true.png

:)

TheoHavenga, Jan 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Unable to install OneNote from Windows Store

Hi Pete,

Error code 0x8004264b may occur due to a corrupted Windows Store cache. For us to know more about your concern installing OneNote on Windows Store, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked if you run into the same issue installing another Windows application?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve this error?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Windows Store apps troubleshooter found on this article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This automated tool normally resolves most of the known app concerns.

Additionally, we suggest signing out and signing in to your account to see if there will be any changes. Reset the Windows Store cache if you still experience the same difficulty. This is helpful in rectifying concerns in updating, installing and accessing
    Store applications. To do so, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then click on Command Prompt.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

We will be waiting for your response and update regarding this query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows Store does not allow me to install device

'Allow a device to connect' is greyed out

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check the Bluetooth Settings and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel by clicking the
      Windows + X,

• In the Control Panel search box, type
      Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

• In the Bluetooth Settings dialog box, click the
      Options tab and do any of the following:

• To make your computer discoverable to Bluetooth enabled devices, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.

• To allow you to add Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer.

• To be notified when a Bluetooth enabled device is trying to connect to your computer, select the check box for
      Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store does not allow me to install device

1. Windows Store does not allow me to install device - Similar Threads - Store does allow

2. Windows does not allow me to install an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....
  3. Windows does not allow me to install an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....
  4. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  5. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  6. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows Does not allow me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Does not allow me to sign in: Hello, Microsoft community.I have not been able to sign in to my system. I have also tried signing in with safe mode but all to no avail.Even when I try to sign with safe mode It does not allow me to sign in what it does is that it shows sign-in on the page but when i click...
  8. Microsoft store not allowing me to install games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not allowing me to install games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  9. Windows Store does not allow me to skip sign in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store does not allow me to skip sign in?: [ATTACH] I remember being able to skip the sign in form, is this something new? https://preview.redd.it/8ejt9zkddjp61.png?width=483&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff63e78f21fde3adaa8f743e975a534aa1aa724a submitted by /u/LivingLifeMadeOfDirt [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store not allowing me to install minecraft: I just bought Minecraft starter edition and clicked install, but when I install it, it says "Thank you! installing on your devices," and after clicking "Okay," it just gives me the option to install it again, without beginning the download. I tried refunding it but the option...