Windows 10: windows store does not exist

Discus and support windows store does not exist in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elfanlaw, Nov 23, 2021.

1. elfanlaw Win User

windows store does not exist

i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_22110.1401.17.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.after i deleted windowsapp folder by accidentally.please help me fix this, i cant open MS store

:)

elfanlaw, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Windows Store not updating existing apps

We may need to resolve the Windows Update error first, so that you can update the apps on the
    Windows Store. Let's refer to this article. Here are the suggested steps to follow:

• Choose the version of your Windows (Windows 10).
    • Select No under Step 2 (Run the Windows Update troubleshooter).
    • Download the most recent KB. If you have done this step, click
      No to proceed to Step 4.
    • Run the DISM command. Follow the steps that will be provided.

Maria Fab, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 23, 2021
  4. windows store does not exist

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

windows store does not exist

1. windows store does not exist - Similar Threads - store does exist

2. Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC....: Microsoft Store does not exist on my Windows 11 PC.... After a refresh / reinstall....The app exists nowhere on the PC... If I go online to the Store and key the "GET" button it's dead... If I try to download the app off the internet I get a pdf with some sort of ULAU...
  3. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  4. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  5. windows store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store does not exist: i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program...
  6. Microsoft Store does not exist "MS-resource:StoreTitle"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not exist "MS-resource:StoreTitle": Recently did a reset of windows 10 on my laptop, since doing so my microsoft store has not functioned at all. Tried reinstalling windows10 and doing a soft repair with installer. Both have done nothing to help, I've tried a variety of troubleshooting and resets with Windows...
  7. Microsoft Store Does Not exists in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Does Not exists in Windows 10: I am using windows 10 enterprise, but here I can not find microsoft windows store I searched for solution a lot and even trying to add it in powershell but known of the solutions worked, I am completely speechless and dont know what to do....
  8. Windows 10 Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Store does not exist: Through hours of trial and error, my windows store still does not exist in any way on my pc. Powershell commands, wsreset in run, and troubleshooting the store have all resulted in nothing. The store seems to just not exist on my pc at all. I have tried making new users to...
  9. Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist.: I own Minecraft, I have for a long time. I wanted to install the Windows 10 Edition onto another Windows 10 PC. I've discovered that I can't because it seems to only want to download from the Microsoft Store app, which does not exist on this PC. I've tried all manner of fixes...
  10. does this exist

in Windows 10 Support
    does this exist: hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557