Windows 10: windows store does not have current version of candy crush jelly

Discus and support windows store does not have current version of candy crush jelly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i get the current version of candy crush jelly in the microsoft store..i have uninstalled and install many times and it does not update..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diane_611, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Diane_611 Win User

windows store does not have current version of candy crush jelly

how do i get the current version of candy crush jelly in the microsoft store..i have uninstalled and install many times and it does not update..

:)

Diane_611, Mar 10, 2020

2. Candy Crush Jelly Saga does not run

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are unable to run candy crash jelly. Sorry to know that you facing this issue. Let me assist you with this issue.

We suspect the issue might occur due to account sync issues. Hence, we suggest you to uninstall all the series of candy crush and fresh install Candy Crush Jelly and check for the issue.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Candy Crush Jelly saga updates

I just downloaded candy crush jelly from the microsoft store to my pc. It seems to work fine, but it's an old version of the game. I can't find any place to get the updated version... Can you help me please? Thanks

monkeyboy62, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your Windows 10 devices today

Source: Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your Windows 10 devices today | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. windows store does not have current version of candy crush jelly - Similar Threads - store does current

2. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  3. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  4. Candy Crush Jelly saga updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Jelly saga updates: I just downloaded candy crush jelly from the microsoft store to my pc. It seems to work fine, but it's an old version of the game. I can't find any place to get the updated version... Can you help me please? Thanks...
  5. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  6. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  7. candy crush & candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  8. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  9. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961
  10. Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your Windows 10 devices today

in Windows 10 News
    Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your Windows 10 devices today: Candy Crush Jelly Saga for Windows 10 is here! You can download it from the Windows Store for free onto your Windows 10 PC, tablet or phone. TfXERWAhHmo For Candy Crush fans, 2016 is getting off to a delicious start. Candy Crush Jelly Saga for Windows 10 is a new title...