Windows 10: Windows store does not work

Discus and support Windows store does not work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed windows 10 version 1511 and I open the store to install hp smart and does not work. Here is a screenshot and the icon if that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OSuehring, Apr 9, 2022.

1. OSuehring Win User

Windows store does not work

Hi, I just installed windows 10 version 1511 and I open the store to install hp smart and does not work. Here is a screenshot and the icon if that might help

:)

OSuehring, Apr 9, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 9, 2022
  4. Windows store does not work

Windows Store not working

Hi Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any software changes or installed software prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occurs using a different account on your computer?

We suggest you to log out and log in your account in Windows Store. You can also reset the Windows Store cache, kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • Open Store app and see if your downloads are working.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows store does not work

1. Windows store does not work - Similar Threads - store does

2. Does Windows 11 store any files OUTSIDE of "C:\"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 11 store any files OUTSIDE of "C:\"?: I'm preparing to Clean-Install Windows 11 and I'm just scanning through "C:\" to make sure I haven't saved anything there accidentally. As far as I'm aware, "C:\" is the only place on my PC that I could possibly save files to; there are currently no other Drives on my PC as...
  3. Does Windows 11 store any files OUTSIDE of "C:\"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 11 store any files OUTSIDE of "C:\"?: I'm preparing to Clean-Install Windows 11 and I'm just scanning through "C:\" to make sure I haven't saved anything there accidentally. As far as I'm aware, "C:\" is the only place on my PC that I could possibly save files to; there are currently no other Drives on my PC as...
  4. Microsoft Store does not install any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not install any apps: I've been trying to install WhatsApp for a long time. And believed that there were issues associated with that particular app.However, it appeared that I had trouble getting any other app on my computer through the Microsoft Store.The most common issue is that the Install...
  5. Microsoft Store does not install any apps

Microsoft Store does not install any apps: I've been trying to install WhatsApp for a long time. And believed that there were issues associated with that particular app.However, it appeared that I had trouble getting any other app on my computer through the Microsoft Store.The most common issue is that the Install...
  6. Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...: I did lots of hints and steps that would help me ,and all the updates and restart but still does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-anyoneknow-why-microsoft-surface-pro-9-when-you/883984a6-5dbf-4c38-a588-7c83e3671a50
  7. Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...

Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...: I did lots of hints and steps that would help me ,and all the updates and restart but still does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-anyoneknow-why-microsoft-surface-pro-9-when-you/883984a6-5dbf-4c38-a588-7c83e3671a50
  8. Microsoft store does not work!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store does not work!: microsoft store does not work, does not turn on and the progress bar is lit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-work/005b2062-2ccd-4ab5-b79f-6977c771a166
  9. Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX: When I search for something in the Microsoft Store, the search page is not displayed. Instead, the page loads indefinitely. Only the limited result display as a dropdown is shown. Everything else works without problems.Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046Microsoft...
  10. how does one fix windows 11 store being stuck on pending?

how does one fix windows 11 store being stuck on pending?: Ive tried the wsreset.exe method, doesnt work. its hella annoying im just tryna play minecraft but i cant cause of microsoft store being stubborn. whenever i open it its just stuck with the logo and a pending logo just looping endlessly not ever opening....