Windows 10: Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy

Discus and support Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Http Proxy Injector with Proxifire for Bypass ISP Limit and get Free Unlimited Internet. Http Proxy Injector software create Local Proxy in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SupunThiwanka, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy

I am using Http Proxy Injector with Proxifire for Bypass ISP Limit and get Free Unlimited Internet. Http Proxy Injector software create Local Proxy in 127.0.0.1:1080 and proxifire forward all connection through this proxy server. Everything is work fine my Windows 10 PC. but Windows Store doesn't work.

Windows Store is Displayed

Try That Again

Page could not be loaded. Please try Again later.

Code: 0x80131500

CV: zEePb+rBJU2zZ1ge

Proxifire live log doesn't display Windows Store connection.

Why Windows Store is doesn't support proxy. Windows Update , Microsoft Office, other Windows app is Connect Internet Without Problem. But Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet through Proxy. How to Fix this error. Please Help.

I can't off proxy. because i doesn't have Data Package. I am Injecting and connect ssh server and traffic through ssh tunnel. this is not illegal in Srilanka.

:)

SupunThiwanka, Apr 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 store won't connect to the internet

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.
    Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

1. Open the New Modern Settings
    2. Select Network & Internet
    3. Go to Proxy
    4. Disable Use Proxy Server

Now Open Windows Store it should work if it doesn't try to also Disable Automatically Detect Settings & Use Script Setup.
    Alternately Try Enabling them, & some enable disabled combination with these 3 options.

Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy MODH8.jpg

Even after that if it doesn't opens Try the Following:

Navigate to

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

and delete all the files and folders. Open the store. Now it should open.

Sudipta Biswas, Apr 22, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy

Windows 10 Store Still Not Able to Connect to Internet

Never had proxy enabled, had already double-checked on that.

SteveSchechter, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy

1. Windows Store doesn't Connect Internet Through Local Proxy - Similar Threads - Store doesn't Connect

2. No internet connection through ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection through ethernet: Please can you help me fix my ethernet not working. My WIFI works fine. My ethernet connection says 'Unidentified network' and 'No internet access'. I was having trouble with it and yesterday I managed to get it to work somehow but today it won't work like usual. The new...
  3. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  4. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  5. Force hotspot connections through localhost proxy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force hotspot connections through localhost proxy.: Hello, I'm using an old windows laptop as a prototype for my project. In my project, students connect to my laptop's hotspot as a form of internet access. A localhost proxy is running on my windows laptop to block websites that students are not allowed to access. Despite...
  6. Force hotspot connections through localhost proxy.

Force hotspot connections through localhost proxy.: Hello, I'm using an old windows laptop as a prototype for my project. In my project, students connect to my laptop's hotspot as a form of internet access. A localhost proxy is running on my windows laptop to block websites that students are not allowed to access. Despite...
  7. Force hotspot connections through localhost proxy.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 10: System Proxy Settings - ¿How to force internet requests through a proxy for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: System Proxy Settings - ¿How to force internet requests through a proxy for...: Facts:Windows has a configuration panel for proxy settingsThis configuration is the default for all applications that use system internet connection settingsThere are some applications that provides their own configuration for internet connections overriding system internet...
  9. Windows 10: System Proxy Settings - ¿How to force internet requests through a proxy for...

Windows 10: System Proxy Settings - ¿How to force internet requests through a proxy for...: Facts:Windows has a configuration panel for proxy settingsThis configuration is the default for all applications that use system internet connection settingsThere are some applications that provides their own configuration for internet connections overriding system internet...
  10. Windows 10: System Proxy Settings - ¿How to force internet requests through a proxy for...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http injector. pc connects to proxy but no internet