Windows 10: Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series

Discus and support Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; windows store stopped opening on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series laptop. And I have tried using the windows store troubleshooting program, yet the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by adedayoadefenwa, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series

windows store stopped opening on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series laptop. And I have tried using the windows store troubleshooting program, yet the problem persist. kindly help me out

:)

adedayoadefenwa, Apr 20, 2019
  2. CFK61 Win User

Dell Inspiron 17, 5000 Series Touchpad does not work in Windows 10

Dell Inspiron 17, 5000 Series Touchpad does not work in Windows 10.

How do I fix it? A USB mouse works but no touchpad.

Also I Click to change Dell Touchpad settings and I get an hour glass symbol but no response.

CFK61, Apr 20, 2019
  3. why wont windows 10 store open in my dell inspiron 15 5000 series work in windows 10

<Original Title: windows 10>

why wont windows 10 store open in my dell inspiron 15 5000 series work. I have tried opening it for day now and it will say server stumbled and quickly close out of it by itself?

shainagonzales, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Andy K Win User

Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series

jack not recongized in a dell inspiron 13 5000 series

I have a Dell inspiron 13 5000 series.

When I'm putting the music through the speakers, it is working fine.

However, when I'm putting headphones into the jack, the music keeps playing in the speaker and not in the headphones.

The word headphones écouteurs is displayed but it does not say much.

Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series LsZCx.png

Same in the config console

Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series QWQ8e.png

As you can see, there is another pair of speakers but those ones are deactivated. It maybe due to that but my troubleshooting instinct tells me the issue lies somewhere else.

Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series ddIAC.png

And last (see below), the drivers do not have any issues

Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series c8ber.gif

Questions are :

1. Should I try to reinstall the drivers even though nothing is showing me the issue lies with the drivers?
    2. Have you experienced something similar with that line of laptops? If it is the case, how did you solve the issue?

The OS is Windows 10.

Thanks

Andy K, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series

1. Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series - Similar Threads - store doesn't open

2. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem: Hi there,Everything was working fine until this afternoon when I tried to send a file from my laptop to my phone when this happened, the Bluetooth icon in the notification barre disappeared and even in the settings, and each time it gave me this, as in the picture and I've no...
  3. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem: Hi there,Everything was working fine until this afternoon when I tried to send a file from my laptop to my phone when this happened, the Bluetooth icon in the notification barre disappeared and even in the settings, and each time it gave me this, as in the picture and I've no...
  4. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Installation on Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 5402

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation on Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 5402: Hi,I am having issues with my Dell Inspiron 5402 laptop, it looks like I am going to have to reinstall Windows 10. Appreciate if you can help me clarify my questions below:1 The laptop did not come with a recovery usb drive. Where would I be able to obtain Windows 10 and the...
  6. dell inspiron 17 5000 series windows 10 computer stops responding. event log after reboot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dell inspiron 17 5000 series windows 10 computer stops responding. event log after reboot...: This problem seems to be happening more frequently. The pc has automatic windows update, so it is always current.When it happens is sounds like the disc is active, the screen is dark, the mouse and keyboard are unresponsive.I hold the power button until the pc turns itself...
  7. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series not recognizing/charging my battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series not recognizing/charging my battery: when I turn on my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series, I get the message that it does not recognize my battery and therefore it will not charge the battery. So I am stuck with having to leave it plugged in always. any solutions? i am not that computer literate so detailed...
  8. change boot sequence on dell inspiron 15 5000 series laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    change boot sequence on dell inspiron 15 5000 series laptop: As stated above, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop. I need to change the boot order to check my usb drive first. (to use a recovery drive I jut made). I can get to the UEFI screen, but I can't figure out how to add a usb to the boot order. Can anyone tell me...
  9. Bamboo Ink Stylus for Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Ink Stylus for Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series: Does anybody know if this stylus works with a Dell 5000 Series Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bamboo-ink-stylus-for-dell-inspiron-15-5000-series/be321add-3847-48b9-b767-d6dc00cfbd03
  10. Fresh install is it possible ? INSPIRON 17 5000 SERIES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install is it possible ? INSPIRON 17 5000 SERIES: I see via settings I can remove the Windows 10 home back to 8.1 .. Will the link still be there to install it fresh again or will it just disappear , thanks . I'm having major issues since loading it and would like t try again 14512