Windows 10: Windows Store Doesn't Work

Discus and support Windows Store Doesn't Work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to get Windows Movie Maker from the store, but it's not working. When I try to open the store, it closes after a couple of seconds. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Spottedfeather, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Windows Store Doesn't Work

I'm trying to get Windows Movie Maker from the store, but it's not working. When I try to open the store, it closes after a couple of seconds. I did some searching and found that if you hit the windows key plus R, and put wsreset.exe into the box and hit enter, the store will open and I can search for Windows Movie Maker. But when I try to click Windows Movie Maker, it hangs for a couple seconds then shuts down. If I go and try to open the store again, it does the same not opening as before. Is there anywhere to get the actual Windows Movie Maker that's NOT the microsoft store ?

:)

Spottedfeather, Jun 27, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Store Doesn't Work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 27, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows Store Doesn't Work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows Store Doesn't Work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Store Doesn't Work

1. Windows Store Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Store Doesn't

2. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  3. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  4. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  5. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  6. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  7. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  8. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

9. microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...: I reset my laptop because windows had problems specifically microsoft store would not open... Now after 7 resets and a full download of winsetup from the cloud, the store still doesn't open, and also I cant play any media, no videos no audio not even pic files open.. because...
  10. microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...

microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...: I reset my laptop because windows had problems specifically microsoft store would not open... Now after 7 resets and a full download of winsetup from the cloud, the store still doesn't open, and also I cant play any media, no videos no audio not even pic files open.. because...