Windows 10: Windows store down?

Discus and support Windows store down? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is windows store down or something? cant download a app on in tried all the metod that i can find on the internet... EDIT: Was nothing was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Latram, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Latram Win User

Windows store down?

Is windows store down or something? cant download a app on in tried all the metod that i can find on the internet...

EDIT: Was nothing was just that game is not woking.

:)

Latram, Jul 27, 2015
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Jul 27, 2015
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    windows 10 upgrade Stuck on Airplane mode & there is not showing any wireless devices

unable to turn off airplane mode

DMW STORE, Jul 27, 2015
Thema:

Windows store down?

1. Windows store down? - Similar Threads - store down

2. Microsoft Store won't open, or just shuts down after loading screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open, or just shuts down after loading screen.: A week ago, I got updates on the Microsoft Store one of these was the Microsoft Store itself. After updating it, inmediatelly closes. Then I´m not able to open the Microsoft Store. I tried literally everything wsreset, powershell, resetting the app, reinstalling it, and some...
  3. Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down

Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down: Here's what happens: 1- Launch the app 2- Click on an app 3- The page loads 4- The app freezes Further details: The only buttons that still work are the resize and shut down buttons. If left on its own, the app shuts down on its own about 1 minute or 2 later....
  4. Can't choose any options from store drop-down list

Can't choose any options from store drop-down list: Whenever trying to click on the three dots and choose of the option the store simply crashes and doesn't respond at all. It's been a week the issue didn't got fixed....
  5. Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft applications microsoft settings and microsoft store keeps on autoscrolling down...: I have troubleshooted my bluetooth mouse and my keyboard and it does not seem to be the issue. Also, I have updated Windows 10 to the newest version November 20H2. My computer is the Acer Predator PH315-53, and I do not want to update any BIOS as it may cause more harm....
  6. Is the Microsoft Online retail store down?

Is the Microsoft Online retail store down?: Been trying to place and order for an hour. The support telephone number is not answering, all I get is "Unable to purchase the order at this time" with details: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. tried it on 2 different win 10...
  7. microsoft store down load did not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store down load did not work: I purchased HEVC video extension from the store on 1 november. paid for it but never got the down load how can I get the down load Microsoft Store is no help they say wait is 6 minutes but it never connects so this was suggested David...
  8. Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store is down? The error on two different computers 2004 and 20H2.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jixlk0/windows_store_is_down_the_error_on_two_different/
  9. Why, when you need it most, it will let you down?(MS Store)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why, when you need it most, it will let you down?(MS Store): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yurieu1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwgdjr/why_when_you_need_it_most_it_will_let_you_downms/
  10. Why store download speeds go up and down

Why store download speeds go up and down: Sometimes I get as high as 70Mb/s, but a couple of seconds later it falls to 5-10Mb/s and stays that way. Nothing wrong with my internet connection. Have tried the methods listed in another similar thread from 4 years ago but they did not help. Sometimes it even stops totally...