Windows 10: Windows store drive install location problem

Discus and support Windows store drive install location problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to install a game from Microsoft store and it keeps failing saying not enough space on c drive but when I go to change it to d drive it doesn’t... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KaidenP-L, Jun 25, 2021.

1. KaidenP-L Win User

Windows store drive install location problem

Trying to install a game from Microsoft store and it keeps failing saying not enough space on c drive but when I go to change it to d drive it doesn’t show up along with my other drive f drive both are recognized and show up in settings it seems to be a problem with the store page exclusively. And yes the drive install locations are set to D drive it’s just ignoring that apparently. Please help

:)

KaidenP-L, Jun 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2021
  3. little cat, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Windows store drive install location problem

Windows Store install location can't be set to second drive after it's recovery?

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you have experienced with the Secondary drive. I will certainly help you.

The possible cause for this might be if the secondary hard drive loses its letter/ path.

I suggest you to perform Check Disk on second drive by the steps given below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin). Type the below command.
    • Chkdsk [drive letter]: /f /r
    Please refer to the below link and check if it helps:

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Kindly update us on the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

Swetha Sree, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows store drive install location problem

1. Windows store drive install location problem - Similar Threads - store drive install

2. Windows Store Apps install location is blank

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Apps install location is blank: When looking at the Windows Store Application Enumeration in the vulnerability scanner, it shows all of the Store Applications.The problem we are having is that our vulnerability scanner sees BOTH of these versions of this software and several others like this example. The...
  3. Windows Store Apps install location is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Apps install location is blank: When looking at the Windows Store Application Enumeration in the vulnerability scanner, it shows all of the Store Applications.The problem we are having is that our vulnerability scanner sees BOTH of these versions of this software and several others like this example. The...
  4. Windows Store Apps install location is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant change windows store install location

cant change windows store install location: I am unable to install games from windows store on my other drive. even though i have changed the default drive for apps to install on they still install on my C drive instead of my A drive and when i click install i am not given the option to choose which drive it installs...
  6. Windows Store is selective with it's download install locations

Windows Store is selective with it's download install locations: I bought the Xbox pass, and i'm trying to install my games onto my D: drive. For some bizarre reason, Windows store selectively decides that some games can and others cannot be installed to certain drives. I've tried changing where my apps are saved to in storage with no...
  7. Microsoft Store apps install location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store apps install location: Hello. I'm having problems trying to install games from Store. Before start I want to point out that I have an SSD and my windows installed in it so I don't have much space in it there. I wan't to install games to my other drive which called X. I installed Forza Horizon 4 to...
  8. Removing Windows Store App Install Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Windows Store App Install Location: Because I saw all the E3 news I thought, I'll check out how to install Windows Store apps to a seperate drive, instead of on my main drive. Unfortunately, using the "Change Where New Content Is Saved" settings pane for apps creates a bunch of folders in the root of the drive...
  9. Windows Store Games Install Location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Games Install Location?: I have recently installed 2 games (Gears of War 4) and (Forza Horizon 3) from the windows store. I chose to install them on a separate SSD opposed to the default location (C\) drive. Now I know which SSD in which they were installed but after searching all folders on said...
  10. Problems with changing install location on windows store

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with changing install location on windows store: first, tell me if this belongs in another thread or if it's been answered before but windows 10 does not seem to agree with me changing my install location for windows store apps as as soon as I change the location the apps hang on "starting download..." and continously retry...