Windows 10: Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect

Discus and support Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Network connection is fine for desktop apps, but fails to connect for Edge, Windows Store and the Feedback Hub Network connections show as connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndyPhilpotts, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect

Network connection is fine for desktop apps, but fails to connect for Edge, Windows Store and the Feedback Hub

Network connections show as connected

Network connections troubleshooters finds no fail

Windows app troubleshooter thinks cache is corrupted, but resetting it does not help

:)

AndyPhilpotts, Aug 7, 2018

2. FEEDBACK HUB is not Visible

Hi,

You may not be able to see Feedback hub if there is a connection problem on your computer. We still suggest Running the Windows Store Apps and Resetting the Windows Store Cache by following the steps given below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Reset the Windows Store Cache

• To do so, press the Win key + R to open the Run window.

• Then type ‘wsreset’ into Run and press Return.

• The Windows Store window will then open when the cache is cleared.

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect

Feedback Hub can't connect to the web (1703)

Hi,

About your issue, please answer the question:

• What do you mean you can't connect to the web?
    • You cannot open Feedback Hub? or you can open it but Feedback hub is not loading?
    • Any error messages?

Please check this article:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted files
    . It contains troubleshooting steps for us to check if there are missing or corrupted files.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect

1. Windows Store, Edge, Feedback Hub won't connect - Similar Threads - Store Edge Feedback

2. Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking: I have been dealing with this for three years now. Very simply Microsoft Store does not work. In the interim, I have given hours to trying every remedy provided here. They have all failed. This is annoying, since some apps are exclusively distributed through the store. I have...
  3. Feedback hub won't log me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub won't log me in: I can't log in to the feedback hub on Windows 11:Here are my computer's details:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Serial number 064293402053Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  4. Feedback hub won't log me in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub won't log me in: I can't log in to the feedback hub on Windows 11:Here are my computer's details:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Serial number 064293402053Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  6. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  7. Microsoft store and feedback hub won't connect to internet

Microsoft store and feedback hub won't connect to internet: I'm having trouble launching the microsoft store and the feedback hub. when I try to open microsoft store, it opens tries to load then says "Try that again, page could not be loaded" and gives me the option to report the problem or refresh the page, at the bottom of the page...
  8. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  9. Win 10 Edge and Feedback Hub will not connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Edge and Feedback Hub will not connect to Internet: Hi - Just recently updated to Win 10 Pro - all ok. All my existing browsers Chrome and Firefox access the internet OK - as does the Windows Update. However, MS Edge and the Feedback Hub refuse to access the net. I can access my MS Account through my legacy browsers but...
  10. Edge, Store and Feedback not connecting in Build 18204

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge, Store and Feedback not connecting in Build 18204: Hello, I just joined the Skip Ahead Insider Preview and installed Build 18204. I was excited about the reset of Skip Ahead since I was on the Fast Ring before. My problem is, Edge doesn't connect to the internet. When I open it starts fine but says it "Hmmm...can’t reach this...