Windows 10: Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...

Discus and support Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am currently having serious issues trying to install purchased games in the Microsoft Store. The current troubles are with both Forza Horizon 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IHK1990, Jul 20, 2021.

1. IHK1990 Win User

Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...

Hi,I am currently having serious issues trying to install purchased games in the Microsoft Store. The current troubles are with both Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 even the Demo version of Forza Horizon 4.- Forza Horizon 3 has never been installed on my PC therefore this is the first time I am attempting to download and install.- Forza Horizon 4 was installed last year however I uninstalled it and now can not reinstall I have spent the last 3 days trying to troubleshoot this issue and have gone through all the suggested fixes I can find on this forum/youtube/internet as a whole. These m

:)

IHK1990, Jul 20, 2021

2. Can't Download Forza Horizon 3 (Error code 0x80073CF9)

Hi, I tried to download the game Forza Horizon 3 and I was bouncing off again Code: 0x80073CF9

MarekHalama, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...

Forza Horizon 3 sounds not working

Hi Ben

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 3

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 3:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Forza Horizon 3 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

I am going to admit, you are not the first to report of issues with installing Forza Horizon series of games on Windows 10. There doesn't seem to be a documented solution of works and doesn't work. I have recommended to users to downgrade to an older release
    such as Windows 10 1703 and they report it works.

See example case:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Andre for Directly, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...

1. Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -... - Similar Threads - Store Error 0x80073CF9

2. windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4: Hi I am getting this error while installing these two games. All other apps can be installed correctly. I tried all steps below, but the issue persists. Please help. → Run Windows Store App troubleshooter • Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store...
  3. Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4: Hi, Something really frustrating has been occurring for a while now. I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, but each and every time I get the same error code: 0x80073D0D. I know that a solution has been posted a while ago, but that has something to do with changing up...
  4. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  5. Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4: Bought Forza horizon 4 over Christmas while I was visiting family in the Netherlands and now coming home when I try and install it on my pc it gives error Code: 0x803F8001 while it tries to acquire the license. I've tried restarting my pc, and deleting some caches, and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't install 0x80073CF9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't install 0x80073CF9: So I've been having this problem for almost a month and I cannot reinstall Forza Horizon 4. I installed it before and it worked, but it took up too much storage space so I uninstalled it. Now when I try to install it I get this: [ATTACH] I already tried the following:...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...