Windows 10: windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I am getting this error while installing these two games. All other apps can be installed correctly. I tried all steps below, but the issue... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kiran Tharanath, Feb 17, 2021.

1. windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

Hi I am getting this error while installing these two games. All other apps can be installed correctly.

I tried all steps below, but the issue persists. Please help.

→ Run Windows Store App troubleshooter
    • Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store Apps > Run the troubleshooter

→ Restart all Windows Update related services:
    • Open Command Prompt Admin and type the following command one at a time and hit enter:
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop cryptSvc
    net stop bits
    net stop msiserver
    ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
    ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
    net start wuauserv
    net start cryptSvc
    net start bits
    net start msiserver

→ Reset Windows Store: Command Prompt Script
    • Using Cortana, type CMD, right click the Command Prompt App and select Run as Administrator / You may also Right Click the Windows logo at the bottom left and select Command Prompt Admin if available
    • Type this command and hit enter: wsreset.exe

→ Reset Windows Store: Settings
    • Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Select "Microsoft Store" App > Click Advance Options > Click the button "Reset"

→ Re-Intall Microsoft Store App: PowerShell Script
    • Open PowerShell Admin, copy and paste the command below and hit enter: Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

:)

Kiran Tharanath, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Leinier Hidalgo, Feb 17, 2021
  4. windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4

1. windows store error 0x803fb107 Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - store error 0x803fb107

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download Forza Horizon 3/Forza Horizon 4 -...: Hi,I am currently having serious issues trying to install purchased games in the Microsoft Store. The current troubles are with both Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 even the Demo version of Forza Horizon 4.- Forza Horizon 3 has never been installed on my PC therefore this...
  4. Forza Horizon 0x803FB107

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 0x803FB107: 0x803FB107 . [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-%EC%96%BC%ED%8B%B0%EB%B0%8B/7ab0587a-fa45-4521-a707-e69a7e3055b4
  5. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 download error: 0x803FB107.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 download error: 0x803FB107.: I tried everything but it doesn't work. I can download other game, and I download this 1 years ago, but I uninstall. What can I do? I tried in another computer, it worked there....
  7. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...